BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
man I dunno if banning guns is the answer or not….I own guns myself. But honestly I will do whatever it takes to make sure this shyt doesn’t happen again. If that means giving up my shyt then so be it

The super market angered me as a black man, this shyt broke me as a father.
After Britain banned most guns in 1988, violent crimes and murders didn't drop. Folks just switched different weapons.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
This is not a white hispanic. What’s wrong with just calling him Hispanic?

Because the game is the game and lives are currency. Republicans are gonna blame it on illegals and bring the issue back to immigration, so I guess our move has to be attaching "white" to Hispanic and bringing the issue back to white supremacy

:francis: it is what it is

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
This all goes back to Sandy Hook

After Sandy Hook, pro gun crazy white people let it be known that they care more about guns and money than children.
I can only imagine the feeling of those parents too watching this shyt :francis:

Nothing was learned and nothing will be done about this. We are fukked.

Daps
man I dunno if banning guns is the answer or not….I own guns myself. But honestly I will do whatever it takes to make sure this shyt doesn’t happen again. If that means giving up my shyt then so be it

The super market angered me as a black man, this shyt broke me as a father.

Lmao just take a look at the selfie that CAC took. He shouldn't be near a gun range.

America won't ban guns, but making guns difficult to obtain would definitely prevent losers like this guy from getting it.

But America doesn't care if children are sacrificed for their love of guns.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:whoa:Genuine question: what’s the issue with white Hispanics? reading this thread brehs don’t fukk with them. Hip me to what’s going on.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The shyt that bothers me about this is the parents get ZERO recourse.

Their kid's dead. Dude who did it is dead. Everyone's gonna move on within a week. No laws going to change.

They gotta eat that. How? :why: How does one move past this?

Damn, thoughts out to the parents. I told my wife about this and she said she'd lose her mind if that happened.

I dunno WTF I'd do. :mjcry:
Yeah its scary to think about. Don't matter if the suspect is dead or alive and captured and given life in prison or the death penalty. Nothing can bring back those kids and the parents have to go thru the rest of their lives dealing with that. No justice or knowing the suspect is dead can replace or cure the pain of losing a child. Whether it be thru something like this or any other way, the pain of losing a child is unimaginable. My thoughts and prayers go out to those parents.

No one is taking guns away. Its just a right wing talking point to get people like you to believe it and post what you just posted.

yeah I know that. it would be impossible. I wouldn't even give mine away and I barely even use it. just off a just in case aspect. I was just giving my opinion on the matter. we gone beyond the point of gun control.