BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You know what gets on my nerves about stupid bytches like her.

She starts her dumb ass statement with that bullshyt thoughts and prayers shyt and your very next thoughts are, did he cross the border illegally and whatever the fukk else she said.

We are so fukked as a society.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Raise the age to purchase, own, or possess a firearm to at least 30. Start there.

RIP, and RIP to the black lives lost in Buffalo.

This shyt is ridiculous.
Raising the age won't help. On guns or anything. Drinking age is 21 and I was drinking before that cuz of older friends getting it for us. Like with the guns, it won't matter. I've seen videos on social media of young teens in Chicago with these crazy looking guns and shyt that looks like an army soldier would have. Kids not even old enough to have drivers license walking around with a draco. They gonna get it from an older person anyways especially if they are told to commit a crime or if the older person has bad intentions and sells them the gun. A drug dealer would sell to a high school kid so it be no different for someone selling a gun. Morals don't exist when it comes to the black market.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's how a kid picks up a gun from a guard who's on his phone and then goes to recess like "hey guys let's play cops and robbers!!!"

School's almost out and all the plans they had to enjoy their youth is gone. Incomprehensible.
Just close your eyes and remember the joy in your heart the last week of school.

No job...no taxes...no homework for the next few months

Video games... playing with your friends outside and shyt ALL DAY

Maybe if you're lucky you get sent to chill with some cousins for the summer or hell they come visit you.

All that. Gone. In an instant.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
The shyt that bothers me about this is the parents get ZERO recourse.

Their kid's dead. Dude who did it is dead. Everyone's gonna move on within a week. No laws going to change.

They gotta eat that. How? :why: How does one move past this?

Damn, thoughts out to the parents. I told my wife about this and she said she'd lose her mind if that happened.

I dunno WTF I'd do. :mjcry:
I see where your coming from, but imo , it's better off the killers dead. At least the parents don't gotta see this scumbags face on the news for numerous court hearings over and over. It still don't take away their pain tho. shyts fukked up no matter what. At least their justice didn't get prolonged for several month, or maybe years.