BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Daps
I’m not mad at you but that media excuse is a cop out that people love using. Media don’t make these people pick up guns and shoot up kids that just want to go to school. I just get frustrated when people give these idiots excuses but random street crime is the worst thing in the world smh. If any type of media is going to get blame it should be social media. The killers message will get around whether CNN and them are here or not.

Well what's your solution?

There is no pill in psychiatry that would have prevented this. The guy didn't have vampires or animals talking in his head, directing him he isn't insane.

Guns aren't going away. America will never have gun control.

I think it's important to look at the intended goal of this garbage cacs actions. Because having his face all over social media etc is literally doing exactly what he wanted.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man I dunno if banning guns is the answer or not….I own guns myself. But honestly I will do whatever it takes to make sure this shyt doesn’t happen again. If that means giving up my shyt then so be it

The super market angered me as a black man, this shyt broke me as a father.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
No criminal will stop doing something cuz the government banned it. Coke and heroin are banned in America and that doesn't stop the flow. YOu got criminals able to illegally access firearms and then the regular citizens not to so that gives them the opportunity to commit crimes on innocent civilians. Like look at something like a home invasion. Criminal gets a gun illegally and breaks into your home. You can't defend yourself since you don't have a gun and you better hope that the robber doesn't shoot or even kill you. A huge majority of the population, and I'm sure especially in Texas, is more interested in having guns to defend themselves and their family than to cause mass harm and casualties. Government goes around collecting all the guns and what about the ones unaccounted for and unregistered that a criminal can easily conceal in their house and later commit crimes with? People need the right to defend themselves cuz not everyone has access to the black market like those that want to cause harm do.
No one is taking guns away. Its just a right wing talking point to get people like you to believe it and post what you just posted.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
man, what is going on in this country? we having mass shootings every day now
This country and millions of its citizens have serious mental health issues that haven't been prioritized, corrected, and/or looked more into, and with that they're unstoppable.

Ppl look normal but in their mind, they're not...just walking time bombs waiting to tick off on anybody, somebody, or everybody in sight. Give em easy access to a gun and shyt you have just given them what they needed to ignite the fire and rage inside of them.

There are a lot of “closeted” psychotic individuals walking among us throughout these streets of America.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That's what the narrative will be on Fox news and the rest of the media will probably go with it too. "The guy was Hispanic with an Hispanic name so close the borders". Dumb logic but that's how right wingers will spin it to avoid the elephant in the room.

Two weeks from now this will be just another incident. A whole lot of "Thoughts and prayers" blah blah and nothing gets done. :francis::francis::francis:

'Murica brehs.
They're gonna say this all happened with a Democrat in charge and blame Biden for Buffalo and Obama for Sandy Hook and mention that mass shootings in 2020 were down considerably.

It's wild disgusting that both political parties can't just break kayfabe and agree that this is fukked up no matter what and gotta fix this. Instead they point fingers like they're a toxic couple.