BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

And this is the a$$hole who is the House Rep for that district :pacspit:

No criminal will stop doing something cuz the government banned it. Coke and heroin are banned in America and that doesn't stop the flow. YOu got criminals able to illegally access firearms and then the regular citizens not to so that gives them the opportunity to commit crimes on innocent civilians. Like look at something like a home invasion. Criminal gets a gun illegally and breaks into your home. You can't defend yourself since you don't have a gun and you better hope that the robber doesn't shoot or even kill you. A huge majority of the population, and I'm sure especially in Texas, is more interested in having guns to defend themselves and their family than to cause mass harm and casualties. Government goes around collecting all the guns and what about the ones unaccounted for and unregistered that a criminal can easily conceal in their house and later commit crimes with? People need the right to defend themselves cuz not everyone has access to the black market like those that want to cause harm do.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Then when you tell your friends that served in the military that they need stricter gun laws. They are so strongly against it.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I also think the media extensively covering school shootings has something to do with this.

Come hell or high water, I think it was certain this piece of garbage cac was going to kill someone. But in terms of prediction, the operative question is, if this guy goes homicidal, how will he do it?

And the media provided the perfect way, the killer knew he would get attention for this since the media extensively covered Sandy hook.

No Gun control + the media = and endless stream of mass shootings.

Smdh. It will never end.
I’m not mad at you but that media excuse is a cop out that people love using. Media don’t make these people pick up guns and shoot up kids that just want to go to school. I just get frustrated when people give these idiots excuses but random street crime is the worst thing in the world smh. If any type of media is going to get blame it should be social media. The killers message will get around whether CNN and them are here or not.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
the fakkit was 18 and spoke fluent English tf is she tryna say

That's what the narrative will be on Fox news and the rest of the media will probably go with it too. "The guy was Hispanic with an Hispanic name so close the borders". Dumb logic but that's how right wingers will spin it to avoid the elephant in the room.

Two weeks from now this will be just another incident. A whole lot of "Thoughts and prayers" blah blah and nothing gets done. :francis::francis::francis:

'Murica brehs.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was hoping this was some old shyt before I clicked on it (not that it would've made it any better if it was old news). R.I.P. to the victims.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps

At an elementary school too.

Update 2:42pm MT

Update:
14 students killed
1 teacher killed
Shooter killed his grandma then went on shooting.
Shooter also has been killed.

The shooter's name is Salvador Ramos.

Muhfukka look like the Crow. Killing 10-year olds. Sick piece of trash. Marjorie Taylor Greene needs her ass whooped.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps

The shyt that bothers me about this is the parents get ZERO recourse.

Their kid's dead. Dude who did it is dead. Everyone's gonna move on within a week. No laws going to change.

They gotta eat that. How? :why: How does one move past this?

Damn, thoughts out to the parents. I told my wife about this and she said she'd lose her mind if that happened.

I dunno WTF I'd do. :mjcry: