BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Daps
I also think the media extensively covering school shootings has something to do with this.

Come hell or high water, I think it was certain this piece of garbage cac was going to kill someone. But in terms of prediction, the operative question is, if this guy goes homicidal, how will he do it?

And the media provided the perfect way, the killer knew he would get attention for this since the media extensively covered Sandy hook.

No Gun control + the media = and endless stream of mass shootings.

Smdh. It will never end.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
It angers me so much when young kids who didn't really get to experience life yet, die so early to shyt like this man. :mjcry:

As a American citizen you have to live your life knowing that you can be caught up in a mass shooting anywhere you go and anytime of the day.

Already two mass shootings with casualties in the dozens for this year. Is this the normal for America every year? :snoop:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I also think the media extensively covering school shootings has something to do with this.

Come hell or high water, I think it was certain this piece of garbage was going to kill someone. But in terms of prediction, the operative question is, if this guy goes homicidal, how will he do it?

And the media provided the perfect way, the killer knew he would get attention for this since the media extensively covered Sandy hook.

No Gun control + the media = and endless stream of mass shootings.

Smdh. It will never end.
Yea nah I’m not buying this dawgie

Wat u want the media to do? Not report 14 kids untimely death? The public is gonna want answers about people like this

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I just saw the live news broadcast on YouTube. At first, I wasn't sure because “gunman dead” scrolled across the screen but the second I heard “covid has been really hard on people, that could've been a factor leading up to his actions” I knew alkracker struck again. Smh.

Rip to the babies and the teacher.

Oh, pardon me. El alkracker strikes.

powmia

Pro
Daps
Thoughts and prayers for about 2-3 days

They will cry oh lets change the laws, implement the red flag laws

There will be immediate push back from the you know who crowd who will say its despicable to politicize such a tragic event

Then nothing WILL happen or change

About another 2 weeks and its on to the next mass shooting

rinse & repeat....

what did i omit?
you didn't omit anything! You stated all facts. However I might add, the Republicans will say, "close the borders, the Mexican immigrants are killing our kids".