BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They're getting scapegoated. Yes they were cowards. But the truth is that they were scared shytless because they felt outgunned. And nobody wants to talk about that.
Not trying to hear that bullshyt bro they weren’t outgunned.. All those small town PDs are issued M4’s to their patrol cops.. They call them locked in their patrol cars.. They get a gov surplus of military equipment hence why you see those armored vehicles and other shyt they don’t need..

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They're getting scapegoated. Yes they were cowards. But the truth is that they were scared shytless because they felt outgunned. And nobody wants to talk about that.
What a dumb reply

They got %40 of the budget
Whose fault was is that they got outgunned?

They also ran in and got their own kids

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Saw a piece earlier where they were interviewing folks at the NRA convention and one dude literally said

"It wasn't the gun, It was they guy. He could have went in there and done the same with a hammer or a machete."

:francis: You can't make this shyt up. These mofos are retarded. :francis:

too many idiots in this country for it to reach it's full potential and progress

Covid showed this in 4K

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
as crazy as it sounds biden and the democrats aint doing shyt either when questioned about it... :sas2: republicans aint the only obstacle in the fukking way... :what: but hey what do we know...
Explain what can Biden do when gun legislation is purely in the legislative bodies hands. Congress and senate

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Not trying to hear that bullshyt bro they weren’t outgunned.. All those small town PDs are issued M4’s to their patrol cops.. They call them locked in their patrol cars.. They get a gov surplus of military equipment hence why you see those armored vehicles and other shyt they don’t need..
I said they felt outgunned. Whether that's the case remains to be seen. Not trying to debate the police response here. If that's where you're prioritizing your thoughts, cool. This has happened too many times before (and will happen again) for me to even entertain that.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I said they felt outgunned. Whether that's the case remains to be seen. Not trying to debate the police response here. If that's where you're prioritizing your thoughts, cool. This has happened too many times before (and will happen again) for me to even entertain that.

Regardless of whether they “felt” outgunned or not, isn’t their job to protect and serve the community? If they can’t even do that, then maybe something needs to change as we’ve been saying for years now.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Again they received active shooter training.. The whole purpose is for responding officers to stop and active threat.. They had the man power and gun power and still showed cowardice.. It’s egregious on all levels.. no defending that or their though process they had a duty to act and didn’t

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Regardless of whether they “felt” outgunned or not, isn’t their job to protect and serve the community? If they can’t even do that, then maybe something needs to change as we’ve been saying for years now.
Of course it's their job but that is not my point. I've called them cowards already, not sure what else I'm supposed to say. Apparently they were properly trained and adequately funded. And yet here we are. It's always fukking something. Two days ago it was the teachers leaving the door open. Now it's the police. What about all the other hundreds of times this has happened? But folks would have us acclimate to the insanity rather than actually fix this shyt.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Of course it's their job but that is not my point. I've called them cowards already, not sure what else I'm supposed to say. Apparently they were properly trained and adequately funded. And yet here we are. It's always fukking something. Two days ago it was the teachers leaving the door open. Now it's the police. What about all the other hundreds of times this has happened? But folks would have us acclimate to the insanity rather than actually fix this shyt.

You called them cowards, but you prefaced your comments by calling them scapegoats eventhough the fukk up was on them and not anybody else.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's very easy to see why certain people want this story out of the news cycle so quickly....
:patrice:

Because the more it stays in the news cycle, the more the ineptitude of law enforcement is being exposed.

Everything the cops could do wrong, they did wrong here.

Which is totally fine as it’s a discussion that needs to be had that’s been put off and avoided for far too long by a lot of people. This story isn’t going away regardless of whether those certain people want it to or not especially since it involved children.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Explain what can Biden do when gun legislation is purely in the legislative bodies hands. Congress and senate

Apply pressure to his constituents, use his presidential powers to squeeze the gun lobbyists in reverse, just do SOMETHING instead of thoughts and prayers like a dumbass a$$hole...:beli: if he aint gonna do anything then he should STFU and concentrate on ukraine....