BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Regardless of whether they “felt” outgunned or not, isn’t their job to protect and serve the community? If they can’t even do that, then maybe something needs to change as we’ve been saying for years now.
if you mean from a legal perspective instead of a moral one, no, and the only thing's that's gonna change that is federal legislation. maybe some of these cops would've grown some nuts and stormed the school if they could face a charge for cowardice, maybe not. it'll never happen anyway, police unions both at the state and federal level are too strong.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
if you mean from a legal perspective instead of a moral one, no, and the only thing's that's gonna change that is federal legislation. it'll never happen, police unions both at the state and federal level are too strong.
I was referring from a moral perspective in a lot of peoples eyes getting opened as they’ve defended and felt as if police could do no wrong for far too long now.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
You called them cowards, but you prefaced your comments by calling them scapegoats eventhough the fukk up was on them and not anybody else.
Multiple things can be true. Sure, examine the police response. But more importantly I'd like to actually work at preventing this from happening in the first place. We've become so desensitized all people can seem to do is focus on the all the ancillary shyt.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Multiple things can be true. Sure, examine the police response. But more importantly I'd like to actually work at preventing this from happening in the first place. We've become so desensitized all people can seem to do is focus on the all the ancillary shyt.

You call them scapegoats, yet that’s what they essentially did to one of the teachers who they tried to say left the door open and how the suspect got in. You might want to rephrase and choose your words carefully going forward.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’m at the point of saying, show the bloody carnage!! Show the childrens bodies not blurred out on the screen…show them like Emmett Til’s mother did…

MAYBE, just maybe, that could have a lasting affect, and help spark a change…but it’s been business as usual.

I’m not trying to be obscene or grotesque, but it’s going to take more than “thoughts and prayers” and just talking about how devastating this was…show America the truth at 8-10pm on their local and national news outlets…let it run on that 24 hr cycle…let Americans be grossed out and upset. Maybe they’ll get upset enough to spawn change…to control AR rifles

Cause I don’t know what else will do it…we’ve had elementary school kids slaughtered and we still keep our heads buried in the sand…shameful country we are…then Texas allows the NRA to hold their meeting days after this…totally ignorant and backwards smh
The call back to Emmet Till is a good point and that pic shocked the nation. But this country present day is so far gone that there is no point of return. The coward was giving out headshots to those babies so a lot of the funerals have to be closed casket.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
You call them scapegoats, yet that’s what they essentially did to one of the teachers who they tried to say left the door open and how the suspect got in. You might rephrase and choose your words carefully going forward.
First of all, what a weird fukking thread to get pedantic over a choice of words. You know what the fukk I meant by scapegoating. Yes there was police negligence but these shootings have happened several hundred times and rarely, if ever, is the concern over "police competency". 2 week ago the guard in Buffalo tried to stop the shooter and still got himself killed. It's clear what I'm angling at and you ain't got agree but stop acting like I'm defending the damn cops. I swear, man. Any damn thing to avoid talking about the real problem.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
First of all, what a weird fukking thread to get pedantic over a choice of words. You know what the fukk I meant by scapegoating. Yes there was police negligence but these shootings have happened several hundred times and rarely, if ever, is the concern over "police competency". 2 week ago the guard in Buffalo tried to stop the shooter and still got himself killed. It's clear what I'm angling at and you ain't got agree but stop acting like I'm defending the damn cops. I swear, man. Any damn thing to avoid talking about the real problem.

Do you not what the word scapegoated means? I’m not the only that sideyed your comments, so obviously you used poor choice of words if that wasn’t your intention.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Do you not what the word scapegoated means? I’m not the only that sideyed your comments, so obviously you used poor choice of words if that wasn’t your intention.
Seriously? I stand by what I said and don't care if you take umbrage with it. Yes, scapegoats. If you want to contort your mind into this being about police negligence then go right ahead. Agree to disagree.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Seriously? I stand by what I said and don't care if you take umbrage with it. Yes, scapegoats. If you want to contort your mind into this being about police negligence then go right ahead. Agree to disagree.
Put you on ignore

I don't deserve to read shyt this dumb

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Not trying to hear that bullshyt bro they weren’t outgunned.. All those small town PDs are issued M4’s to their patrol cops.. They call them locked in their patrol cars.. They get a gov surplus of military equipment hence why you see those armored vehicles and other shyt they don’t need..
They outnumbered the fakkit like 100-1. They absolutely were not outgunned lol. What a ridiculous excuse

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Put you on ignore

I don't deserve to read shyt this dumb
I'm supposed to be bothered by this lol? From someone who calls themselves 'black trash' no less?

That's fine if some of you don't agree that guns are the actual problem here. It's very likely the police would have reduced the death toll in this shooting had they acted faster. That's fukking obvious. I just choose to look at the common thread between all these shootings instead of reflexively pointing out anomalies.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
They outnumbered the fakkit like 100-1. They absolutely were not outgunned lol. What a ridiculous excuse
I don't know. It doesn't make sense. I can only assume they we were shook, more concerned about their own kids or just ill prepared. I don't know. I can't explain it. And it's why I really don't want to spend time talking about that when it rarely, if ever goes down this way.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
You need a hard as hell to acquire license to do a l

No background criminal or mental checks and other lax criteria needed to acquire an assault weapon typically used in war means only one thing..they just want to put as many high powered firearms in the hands of every white person for what they call 'The Final Solution'..

You do realize that gun nut white society is prepared to endure as many mass shootings as possible, if it doesnt interfere with their plan to arm every single white person out there. The excuses they make, their speeches at the NRA convention prove they consider arming all cacs more vital than worrying about the occassional lunatic
A knife and a bat is an assault weapon. Anything can be used as a weapon to assault someone. High powered firearms; Anybody using these buzzwords I auto dismiss