BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Nothing will be done and it is a shame. Too bad too many GOP and wannabe white Latinos. That police department needs some real pressure put on them to disband their leadership and bring in accountability.

Maybe light a fire under the department asses :demonic:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
as crazy as it sounds biden and the democrats aint doing shyt either when questioned about it... :sas2: republicans aint the only obstacle in the fukking way... :what: but hey what do we know...
Ain't nobody doing shyt about shyt....one side talks about it the other side ignores it...mass shootings of children at school are baked into the American cake....we're living in some sick times

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I’m at the point of saying, show the bloody carnage!! Show the childrens bodies not blurred out on the screen…show them like Emmett Til’s mother did…

MAYBE, just maybe, that could have a lasting affect, and help spark a change…but it’s been business as usual.

I’m not trying to be obscene or grotesque, but it’s going to take more than “thoughts and prayers” and just talking about how devastating this was…show America the truth at 8-10pm on their local and national news outlets…let it run on that 24 hr cycle…let Americans be grossed out and upset. Maybe they’ll get upset enough to spawn change…to control AR rifles

Cause I don’t know what else will do it…we’ve had elementary school kids slaughtered and we still keep our heads buried in the sand…shameful country we are…then Texas allows the NRA to hold their meeting days after this…totally ignorant and backwards smh

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I’m at the point of saying, show the bloody carnage!! Show the childrens bodies not blurred out on the screen…show them like Emmett Til’s mother did…

MAYBE, just maybe, that could have a lasting affect, and help spark a change…but it’s been business as usual.

I’m not trying to be obscene or grotesque, but it’s going to take more than “thoughts and prayers” and just talking about how devastating this was…show America the truth at 8-10pm on their local and national news outlets…let it run on that 24 hr cycle…let Americans be grossed out and upset. Maybe they’ll get upset enough to spawn change…to control AR rifles

Cause I don’t know what else will do it…we’ve had elementary school kids slaughtered and we still keep our heads buried in the sand…shameful country we are…then Texas allows the NRA to hold their meeting days after this…totally ignorant and backwards smh
What you're saying isn't absurd and the callback to Emmett Til applies perfectly. This remains too abstract for folks. Those kids were shot up so badly they weren't even recognizable. As it is things are too tidy and sanitized for people to care obviously.

Also, from what I'm gathering at least 40 people shot and killed this Memorial day weekend. Half of those in Chicago and Philly. Curious what the racial makeup of those victims were.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They're getting scapegoated. Yes they were cowards. But the truth is that they were scared shytless because they felt outgunned. And nobody wants to talk about that.

And the kids/teachers inside of the school weren't scared shytless as well? Come up with a defense for those officers.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
And the kids/teachers inside of the school weren't scared shytless as well? Come up with a defense for those officers.
Where in my statement do you see a defense? I called them cowards. However it's pointless to not acknowledge that when the cops are scared ...we might have a problem. When an assailant has better firearms than the cops ...we might just have a fukking problem

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Where in my statement do you see a defense? I called them cowards. However it's pointless to not acknowledge that when the cops are scared ...we might have a problem. When an assailant has better firearms than the cops ...we might just have a fukking problem

Calling them a scapegoat is not using a defense? Police are and get outarmed in situations all the time, yet you don't always see them acting like cowards as these officers did.