BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if this incident will be forgotten about in a few weeks as other mass school shootings are. Perhaps Democrats politicize the hell out of it going into November. Republicans can do the same and their base is completely amoral.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I wonder if this incident will be forgotten about in a few weeks as other mass school shootings are. Perhaps Democrats politicize the hell out of it going into November. Republicans can do the same and their base is completely amoral.
It really is starting to feel like this and the Buffalo shooting are slowly falling out of the news cycle.

People's attention spans are very short now unfortunately.

Daps
It really is starting to feel like this and the Buffalo shooting are slowly falling out of the news cycle.

People's attention spans are very short now unfortunately.
If the victims were white and the perpetrator black, the story would still be making daily rounds on every news channel.

:francis:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

5:10

Dude said fukk around and find out

I was with them until they started talking about teachers being armed on campus

Doors will never fully be locked in schools. Ppl will become complacent and leave them open for convenience

Then went on to cry about defend the police

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Bunch of fukking bytches. No accountability whatsoever so they wanna pout? Mother fukk that entire department
None of the police there that day should still be on duty. If they have to be pulled and replaced with the national guard until new police can be hired and trained, so be it. I don’t even understand how as men they would be able to still wear their uniform and them ridiculous hats like they're hero’s.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh, if an 18 year old can, on his birthday, just pull up and with no classes or training, buy a gun that makes fukking SWAT teams go :hubie: even when he's slaughtering kids, we probably need to make that gun a bit more difficult to get.

One trip to a local gun show and you can see why this shyt keeps happening. Guns, bullets, scopes, and armor as far as the eye can see. Last one I went to I saw an 17 and 19 year old walking around in a plate carrier and level III body armor they just bought for $250.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
d4g3f87p1u291.png