BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It's very easy to see why certain people want this story out of the news cycle so quickly....
:patrice:

Because the more it stays in the news cycle, the more the ineptitude of law enforcement is being exposed.

Everything the cops could do wrong, they did wrong here.
And worst of all, we're seeing how cops lid and contradict. They are continually "allowed" to correct their statements.

It's bs.

Because if they didnt blatantly fukk up like this, there would be no intense probe like this.

So the question begs, how often do cops fukk up and the story just goes away. The media / public is just so quick to believe their side and w/e bs they put out.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
How they feel outgunned when images show they dressed ready for war. :dahell:
I don't know. Its just pure conjecture on my part. Only plausible thing I could think is they were scared due to a lack of reconnaissance and may have "felt outgunned". Anyone's guess is as good or bad at this point. I mean it's pretty obvious where my concern lies on this so now I regret even saying anything about the damn cops :snoop:.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
They're getting scapegoated. Yes they were cowards. But the truth is that they were scared shytless because they felt outgunned. And nobody wants to talk about that.
It doesn’t matter if they were outgunned. Those defenseless children didn’t have any guns:to: it didn’t matter if the police forgot their guns and only had their billy clubs, they should have rushed in.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don't know. Its just pure conjecture on my part. Only plausible thing I could think is they were scared due to a lack of reconnaissance and may have "felt outgunned". Anyone's guess is as good or bad at this point. I mean it's pretty obvious where my concern lies on this so now I regret even saying anything about the damn cops :snoop:.

they trained at the school already!!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They're getting scapegoated. Yes they were cowards. But the truth is that they were scared shytless because they felt outgunned. And nobody wants to talk about that.
Stupid comment, they weren't outgunned, they had fully auto assault rifles and stood outside. Meanwhile a border patrol agent borrowed a shotgun from his barber, drove 40 minutes to the scene and started saving kids while the cops were scared.

The cowards don't need any excuses.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
It doesn’t matter if they were outgunned. Those defenseless children didn’t have any guns:to: it didn’t matter if the police forgot their guns and only had their billy clubs, they should have rushed in.
:comeon: Imma delete that post in a sec. Yes, the police were negligent here. Flat out. As a parent I'd be devastated. But mass shootings are not the inevitability some of you appear to think they are. We know this ....because they pretty much only happen here :dahell:. The fact that we're attempting to frame this as a discussion of how the police can better respond to school shootings is straight up disgusting to me.

I have a kid in elementary school. I'd rather take my chances on someone not being able to walk into that bytch and spray it with bullets over whatever perfect conditions seem to always be needed to "mitigate carnage". It's always something and it will continue to always be something because that is life. But we at least control the variables where possible.

they trained at the school already!!
Now imagine not needing that training to begin with.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

I get that investigations take a while, as well as the fact that the Cops have to cover their asses.

BUt this infuriates me because the longer they stall and keep lying, the more conversation shifts from the United States outright reckless attitude toward gun ownership and welfare of citizens to talking about police incompetence (even though both things are true, guns are the more preeminent threat).

And rest assured, the fascist leaning elements of this country are aware of this and its working in their favor. They would be more than happy to throw a bunch of Mexican Cops under the bus in order to preserve the hegemony of guns and the status quo of fukking the poor and aimless.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: Imma delete that post in a sec. Yes, the police were negligent here. Flat out. As a parent I'd be devastated. But mass shootings are not the inevitability some of you appear to think they are. We know this ....because they pretty much only happen here :dahell:. The fact that we're attempting to frame this as a discussion of how the police can better respond to school shootings is straight up disgusting to me.

I have a kid in elementary school. I'd rather take my chances on someone not being able to walk into that bytch and spray it with bullets over whatever perfect conditions seem to always be needed to "mitigate carnage". It's always something and it will continue to always be something because that is life. But we at least control the variables where possible.

Now imagine not needing that training to begin with.
I agree with you. I’m actcually a supporter of the second amendment being completely abolished but sadly it won’t be anytime soon and I fear the shootings will continue. That means we have to be pragmatic in our thinking and make it a must that police charge in immediately when children are in grave danger, they should be shamed for their cowardice.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Of course it's their job but that is not my point. I've called them cowards already, not sure what else I'm supposed to say. Apparently they were properly trained and adequately funded. And yet here we are. It's always fukking something. Two days ago it was the teachers leaving the door open. Now it's the police. What about all the other hundreds of times this has happened? But folks would have us acclimate to the insanity rather than actually fix this shyt.
You just saying a whole bunch of nothing:camby:

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na