BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They rolled this campaign out years ago bruh. Hence, the Sandy Hook Group.

Oh this my first time seeing it or hearing anything about it.

Then that’s even more sad with how relevant to today it is. Crazy

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh this my first time seeing it or hearing anything about it.

Then that’s even more sad with how relevant to today it is. Crazy

The parents of Sandy Hook, formed a group/coalition and released that campaign. Mustve came out about 5-6 years ago, it was released before Parkland if im not mistaken.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Man just say this on IG.

GOTDAMN man

This commercial deep as fukk and they really need to air this heavily on tv and at all the republicans events. Someone needs to get one of them digital trucks and roll up to all their rally’s and just have this on a loop

From Columbine forward, the amount of children becoming voters who grew up in the school mass shooter era is going to outnumber the amount voters who didn’t real soon.

Gun reform is coming. It’s just a matter of how strict it’s going to be.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I would never want to arm the children. That would be a huge recipe for disaster. Absolute lunacy, but I can totally see the Republicans suggesting something as wild as this.
Republicans would arm a child before they would ban assault rifles...that's why nothing can be done on gun control in this country and if they are forced to do something it will be to tighten restrictions on minorities trying to own a firearm ...that's the way they operate

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Republicans would arm a child before they would ban assault rifles...that's why nothing can be done on gun control in this country and if they are forced to do something it will be to tighten restrictions on minorities trying to own a firearm ...that's the way they operate

Hit their pockets. Everything is about money. A trillion dollar law suit, not billion, would have them shytting their pants

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Found this detail on the shooter and this is the most damning revelation about him.

He threatened to r*pe and kill girls and women online.
:francis:
And some of these girls said they complained about him.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

I bet $ this isn’t the only Police Department with these issues
They take federal money to say they are training etc and use that money to by all the toys for their department but they ain’t protecting or serving shyt… all fukkin cowards