BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

Sarcasm my g. But TBH with all the bullshyt excuses being tossed around, I would 100% not be surprised if someone suggests this as a solution. Personally I think the parents of that school should sue the state, city, police force, NRA, gun manufacturer, bullet maker, and 4-Chaan, for 1 Trillion. That shyt will get settled for closer to 100-500 billion. This strike fear into every state leader that school shootings could bankrupt the state. This would force serious change.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I wasn’t even talking specifically to your quote, take some of your own advice
You literally responded to a person responding to me and you specifically mentioned exactly what was in my post

My post was directed at neither of y'all yet y'all chose to lash out passive aggressively.

Again, get ahold of your emotions

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You literally responded to a person responding to me and you specifically mentioned exactly what was in my post

My post was directed at neither of y'all yet y'all chose to lash out passive aggressively.

Again, get ahold of your emotions

Keep crying or KIM. Take it however you want. I really dont give af tbh, but i meant what ive said in all of my responses :yeshrug:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Keep crying or KIM. Take it however you want. I really dont give af tbh, but i meant what ive said in all of my responses :yeshrug:
You addressed me indirectly and i addressed you directly because of it. Then you tried to backtrack

Next time stand on your posts or keep your opinion to yourself. You can save the rest of that sassy shyt for someone else

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I'm starting to think that the best solution to this is arming the children. Hear me out. Give kids under 7 a smaller gun. Maybe a 22. Get them practicing in the range right in kindergarten. Give them gold stars for progress. By 8 years old move them up to a desert Eagle. Teach them proper technic, quick reload. Make sure their safe. In art class they could decorate their guns, and in history class they can learn about the second amendment alongside their trusty hand guns. Basically treat them like pets or best friends, because hey, you never know when your dog will save you, much like your gun. The next time shyt like this happens the shooter will have 500 kids aiming and firing back, all the while pledging allegiance to the flag.

A few years ago I would tell you to seek mental help

TODAY...your idea is actually plausible in our current society...fukk it ...anything is better than doing nothing

Your idea would probably pass in the senate before banning assault weapons would also....I saw this republican commentator get visibly upset on CNN tonight when that idea was even brought up....kids are being slaughtered at school but right wing nuts are so paid off the needle can't move...our society in the USA unfortunately produces too many evil human beings without a conscience....everyone knows the problem but the NRA has the dough and runs the show

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
A few years ago I would tell you to seek mental help

TODAY...your idea is actually plausible in our current society...fukk it ...anything is better than doing nothing

Your idea would probably pass in the senate before banning assault weapons would also....I saw this republican commentator get visibly upset on CNN tonight when that idea was even brought up....kids are being slaughtered at school but right wing nuts are so paid off the needle can't move...our society in the USA unfortunately produces too many evil human beings without a conscience....everyone knows the problem but the NRA has the dough and runs the show

I would never want to arm the children. That would be a huge recipe for disaster. Absolute lunacy, but I can totally see the Republicans suggesting something as wild as this.

Daps
I'm starting to think that the best solution to this is arming the children. Hear me out. Give kids under 7 a smaller gun. Maybe a 22. Get them practicing in the range right in kindergarten. Give them gold stars for progress. By 8 years old move them up to a desert Eagle. Teach them proper technic, quick reload. Make sure their safe. In art class they could decorate their guns, and in history class they can learn about the second amendment alongside their trusty hand guns. Basically treat them like pets or best friends, because hey, you never know when your dog will save you, much like your gun. The next time shyt like this happens the shooter will have 500 kids aiming and firing back, all the while pledging allegiance to the flag.
:mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
So you’re training the kids who will become school shooters how to become more efficient killing machines :mjtf:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man just say this on IG.

GOTDAMN man

This commercial deep as fukk and they really need to air this heavily on tv and at all the republicans events. Someone needs to get one of them digital trucks and roll up to all their rally’s and just have this on a loop

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man just say this on IG.

GOTDAMN man

This commercial deep as fukk and they really need to air this heavily on tv and at all the republicans events. Someone needs to get one of them digital trucks and roll up to all their rally’s and just have this on a loop

They rolled this campaign out years ago bruh. Hence, the Sandy Hook Group.