BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Of course we should do things to mitigate risk (closing/locking doors, limiting egress etc.) but these questions reek of deflection :unimpressed:. As if a door would have prevented this.

Dude who asked that believes the world is flat

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Of course we should do things to mitigate risk (closing/locking doors, limiting egress etc.) but these questions reek of deflection :unimpressed:. As if a door would have prevented this.

Cold world we live in where the question of why wasn't a door locked at a school is even something that would come from someone's mouth
??

What??

All i did was ask a question because at most schools, propping open doors is against the rules

No need for y'all to get overly emotional towards me. I didnt murder any children. Get a grip and relax with the cattiness ffs

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
??

What??

All i did was ask a question because at most schools, propping open doors is against the rules

No need for y'all to get overly emotional towards me. I didnt murder any children. Get a grip ffs

I wasn’t even talking specifically to your quote, take some of your own advice

itruk

Pro
Daps
:salute: respect to that person(s)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I'm starting to think that the best solution to this is arming the children. Hear me out. Give kids under 7 a smaller gun. Maybe a 22. Get them practicing in the range right in kindergarten. Give them gold stars for progress. By 8 years old move them up to a desert Eagle. Teach them proper technic, quick reload. Make sure their safe. In art class they could decorate their guns, and in history class they can learn about the second amendment alongside their trusty hand guns. Basically treat them like pets or best friends, because hey, you never know when your dog will save you, much like your gun. The next time shyt like this happens the shooter will have 500 kids aiming and firing back, all the while pledging allegiance to the flag.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I'm starting to think that the best solution to this is arming the children. Hear me out. Give kids under 7 a smaller gun. Maybe a 22. Get them practicing in the range right in kindergarten. Give them gold stars for progress. By 8 years old move them up to a desert Eagle. Teach them proper technic, quick reload. Make sure their safe. In art class they could decorate their guns, and in history class they can learn about the second amendment alongside their trusty hand guns. Basically treat them like pets or best friends, because hey, you never know when your dog will save you, much like your gun. The next time shyt like this happens the shooter will have 500 kids aiming and firing back, all the while pledging allegiance to the flag.
:what:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV

I bet $ this isn’t the only Police Department with these issues