BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
BREAKING: “Nearly 20 officers were in a hallway outside of the classrooms at a Texas elementary school for more than 45 minutes before agents used a master key to open a door and confront a gunman, authorities said Friday.”

Heads gonna roll
How many kids bled out
By the time ambulance to hospital ..it was too late

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Students who were in the classroom with the gunman called 911 several times, including a lengthy call during which some shooting and other sounds of the attack could be heard, according to Steven McCraw, director of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

Mr. McCraw described the calls this way at a news conference Friday:

A caller identified — I will not say her name, but she was in room 112 — called 911 at 12:03. The duration of the call, was 1 minute and 23 seconds. She identified herself and whispered she’s in room 112.

At 12:10, she called back, in room 112, advised there are multiple dead.

At 12:13, again, she called on the phone.

Again at 12:16, she’s called back and said there was eight to nine students alive.

At 12:19, a 911 call was made, and another person in room 111 called. I will not say her name. She hung up when another student told her to hang up.

At 12:21, you could hear over the 911 call that three shots were fired.

At 12:36, a 911 call, it lasted for 21 seconds. The initial caller called back. The student-child called back, and was told to stay on the line and be very quiet. She told 911 that he shot the door.

At approximately 12:43 and 12:47, she asked 911 to please send the police now.

At 12:46, she said she not could not—— that she could hear the police next door.

At 12:50, shots are fired, they can be heard over the 911 call.

At 12:51, it’s very loud, and sounds like officers are moving children out of the room. At that time, the first child that called was outside before the call cuts off"

Daps
Mother and Father of that Mass Murdering Maniac Speaks Out

Some quotes:

He had his reasons for doing what he did. Please don’t judge him. I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me,” she said.

When asked by a reporter what Martinez would tell the families who have lost loved ones, she replied: “Forgive me, forgive my son. I know he had his reasons.”

“What reasons could he have had?” the reporter followed up.

Martinez said, weeping: “To get closer to those children instead of paying attention to the other bad things, I have no words. I don’t know.”

The gunman’s father, also called Salvador Ramos, said, in a separate interview with the Daily Beast: “I just want the people to know I’m sorry, man, [for] what my son did.

“I never expected my son to do something like that,” he said, adding: “He should’ve just killed me, you know, instead of doing something like that to someone.”

He began calling the local jail to ask if his son was there but soon realized that “they killed my baby, man.”

He added: “I’m never going to see my son again, just like they’re not going to see their kids. And that hurts me.”

FOH, your son a full blown demon.

If that had been some family member of mine, I'd be happy they killed the little mf. Id be like that gif of Sam Jackson, yes I'm glad he's dead and I hope he burns in HELL!!!

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Look at the faces of these cops..it’s over for them ,they know it

I dont wanna say it's over because, you know, America, but this will change some shyt. I feel it this time.

Children, albeit Mexican ones, were affected due to police neglect and misconduct and the public was made aware of what was said vs what actually happened within 48 hours, and unlike Breonna Taylor they can't pin it on mad Intel and a perceived threat, they can't pin it on a bad apple ala Derek Chauvin, and they can't pin it on a criminal history of the victims. They also can't frame the cops as heroes in the Sandy Hook massacre, because you know, without the quick police presence, Adam Lanza could have made things just so0o0 much worse.

The police dikksuckers, politicians and union reps are just using the same scripts from prior scripts, and no one is buying it, and no one is gonna weasel out of this one. Out of morbid curiosity, I visited r/conservative just to see how they could stretch and spin this one Tucker Carlson style, and they are ripping these dudes apart. Hell hath frozen over.

This is going to be catastrophic for them financially, and that's the only thing these devils respect.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
FOH, your son a full blown demon.

If that had been some family member of mine, I'd be happy they killed the little mf. Id be like that gif of Sam Jackson, yes I'm glad he's dead and I hope he burns in HELL!!!

atimetokill-samuelljackson.gif

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BREAKING: “Nearly 20 officers were in a hallway outside of the classrooms at a Texas elementary school for more than 45 minutes before agents used a master key to open a door and confront a gunman, authorities said Friday.”

Heads gonna roll

That whole department needs to go. A matter of fact these Texans that are always going around boasting about how many guns their state has needs to get smacked anywhere they are in the country. Bunch of cowards.

Now they about to blame "miscommunication" like they could not hear dude letting off shots inside the class or the 911 dispatcher telling them about