BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Now The NY Times is reporting that the border patrol agents arrived sooner than what was initially reported but was prevented from going in by the police.

:snoop:

Small town idiocy. Probably different departments/jursidictions confused about who does what and waiting for orders from above, complete confusion about the situation inside, muddled evacuation of the kids/teachers, then they encountered the locked steel door outside the classroom and can't get in.

A total clusterfukk of things.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas cop protocol. The kids were mostly brown Latino and they knew that.

Let it have been a school with a European sounding name and mostly white student body. They would've kicked in that door and started blasting the terrorist immediately.

I had my suspicions but as soon as I saw what most of those kids looked like I knew exactly what time it was.

Now let's see what the Latin community will do. Will this put a battery in their back to reign in their c00ns who love white people and would vote for people like abbot, or will they stay silent

Weren't most of the cops Latinos? Wasn't it a cac that ran in there and took out the shooter.

I'm just saying I want to see what they will do. About it, because we gotta fight our own battles. If black kids were targeted I'd be expecting some retaliation or at the very least riots like we had in '20. I've given up on thinking there's any sort of coalition between victims of white supremacy. We all we got.

They certainly have the numbers. This will show whether 'la Raza' is really bout that action or if they'll just sit quietly.

See what? The Buffalo victims are not even buried yet, what are we doing. Alot of us care too much about what these people are doing. When it comes down to it they will choose the side of cacs