BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
CNN AND FOX got headlines up on the cops. not looking good for coward police. ICE had to save them because the other cops were pussies. this shyt is so fukkin sad
Kids calling 9/11 while the cowards were outside the class room

This way more sadder than sandy hook

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mother and Father of that Mass Murdering Maniac Speaks Out

Some quotes:

“He had his reasons for doing what he did. Please don’t judge him. I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me,” she said.

This blew me away. Who responds like this after their adult son has murdered 19 children?!?!
:dahell:

Tony Khan

Is All Elite
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Florida
And Ive seem clowns on social media trying to say dude was bullied and had a rough childhood, and we should look at his home training and “everything begins at home”… No

Dude was a cross dressing fakkit with a stuttering issue that got mad at his mother for cutting off his wifi.

Dude was literally cutting himself on his face to seem cool and torturing animals. He would try to bully kids at his hs only to get clowned.

But even if he was bullied in HS… why go to a CHILDRENS SCHOOL and shoot up innocent kids barely even a few years away from being babies themselves????

And if anyone has ever seen what a 556 or a 223 round does to an adult, you can only imagine what it could do to a child. I hope dude burns in hell
He wasn't a trans person or cross dresser that was false information spread by *****.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Mother and Father of that Mass Murdering Maniac Speaks Out

Some quotes:

He had his reasons for doing what he did. Please don’t judge him. I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me,” she said.

When asked by a reporter what Martinez would tell the families who have lost loved ones, she replied: “Forgive me, forgive my son. I know he had his reasons.”

“What reasons could he have had?” the reporter followed up.

Martinez said, weeping: “To get closer to those children instead of paying attention to the other bad things, I have no words. I don’t know.”

The gunman’s father, also called Salvador Ramos, said, in a separate interview with the Daily Beast: “I just want the people to know I’m sorry, man, [for] what my son did.

“I never expected my son to do something like that,” he said, adding: “He should’ve just killed me, you know, instead of doing something like that to someone.”

He began calling the local jail to ask if his son was there but soon realized that “they killed my baby, man.”

He added: “I’m never going to see my son again, just like they’re not going to see their kids. And that hurts me.”

*Well there it is GIF*

Makes perfect sense.
His parents are retarded azzholes and are completely out of touch. Clueless. Naturally low intelligence. No wonder they failed so miserably as caregivers.

Their son was a demonic hellspawn creature cosplaying in a human skin suit, and they completely ignored it and did nothing about it. Send him to live with his abuela we dont wanna deal with him.

"He should have just killed me, you know, instead of doing something like that to someone"

:dwillhuh: doing something like WHAT? KILLING?! You mean like what you just suggested that he do to.... you for some reason??

You mean like what he literally did to your MOTHER? before doing the same thing to 19 young children in less than an hour? How about he "should have" killed NO ONE, and stayed in his room at the mental health facility that you "SHOULD HAVE" sent him to?

“What reasons could he have had?” the reporter followed up.

Martinez said, weeping: “To get closer to those children instead of paying attention to the other bad things, I have no words. I don’t know.”

:dahell:Other bad things? You mean the other bad things that you clearly knew of, yet did NOTHING about?

If his way of "getting closer to the children" is blasting your mother's brains out, grabbing a military grade assault rifle and breaking into an elementary school to turn an entire classroom into cherry cobbler, then what on earth are these "other bad things" you speak of?

He began calling the local jail to ask if his son was there but soon realized that “they killed my baby, man.”

He added: “
I’m never going to see my son again, just like they’re not going to see their kids. And that hurts me.”

:mindblown:
Do you think theres a single person on the face of this earth GIVES a flying fxck? That will EVER give a fxck? Your son is John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer status. Why even say this???? Just mention youre sad this had to happen and shut the fxck up at that point. This isnt about you. No one cares about you or your trash azz excuse for a son.

every parent should be forced to take an IQ test for the right to keep their newborn child.