BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Mother and Father of that Mass Murdering Maniac Speaks Out

Some quotes:

He had his reasons for doing what he did. Please don’t judge him. I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me,” she said.

When asked by a reporter what Martinez would tell the families who have lost loved ones, she replied: “Forgive me, forgive my son. I know he had his reasons.”

“What reasons could he have had?” the reporter followed up.

Martinez said, weeping: “To get closer to those children instead of paying attention to the other bad things, I have no words. I don’t know.”

The gunman’s father, also called Salvador Ramos, said, in a separate interview with the Daily Beast: “I just want the people to know I’m sorry, man, [for] what my son did.

“I never expected my son to do something like that,” he said, adding: “He should’ve just killed me, you know, instead of doing something like that to someone.”

He began calling the local jail to ask if his son was there but soon realized that “they killed my baby, man.”

He added: “I’m never going to see my son again, just like they’re not going to see their kids. And that hurts me.”

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Some quotes:

He had his reasons for doing what he did. Please don’t judge him. I only want the innocent children who died to forgive me,” she said.

When asked by a reporter what Martinez would tell the families who have lost loved ones, she replied: “Forgive me, forgive my son. I know he had his reasons.”

Martinez said, weeping: “To get closer to those children instead of paying attention to the other bad things, I have no words. I don’t know.”

The gunman’s father, also called Salvador Ramos, said, in a separate interview with the Daily Beast: “I just want the people to know I’m sorry, man, [for] what my son did.

“I never expected my son to do something like that,” he said, adding: “He should’ve just killed me, you know, instead of doing something like that to someone.”

He began calling the local jail to ask if his son was there but soon realized that “they killed my baby, man.”

He added: “I’m never going to see my son again, just like they’re not going to see their kids. And that hurts me.”
fukk your piece of shyt son. I’d put the beats on the dad if I was a family member of a student there :gucci:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weren't most of the cops Latinos? Wasn't it a cac that ran in there and took out the shooter.

See what? The Buffalo victims are not even buried yet, what are we doing. Alot of us care too much about what these people are doing. When it comes down to it they will choose the side of cacs

Most of the cops pinning down, and arguing with parents were white

The cop who took out the shooter is Latino

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Most of the cops pinning down, and arguing with parents were white

The cop who took out the shooter is Latino

I don't think it's this guy:

I2VDN6WWIBAV3JLPMMAD2HXAM4.png

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Some quotes:

FOH. Ya'll knew that motherfukker was crazy that's why he was staying with his grandparents.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

Some quotes:

:why:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
BREAKING: “Nearly 20 officers were in a hallway outside of the classrooms at a Texas elementary school for more than 45 minutes before agents used a master key to open a door and confront a gunman, authorities said Friday.”

Heads gonna roll
Fire them all
Then put them in front of a firing squad

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
fukk your piece of shyt son. I’d put the beats on the dad if I was a family member of a student there :gucci:

We all know the parents are gon grieve the "loss" of their son but...damn...this is fukkin tone deaf.

"He had his reasons"? :what:

"I'm never gonna see my son again like they never gonna see they kids again" :mjtf:

Sometime things are better left unsaid. And this is one of them times.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Look at the faces of these cops..it’s over for them ,they know it

Nah, trust me the people in this state will be groveling at their feet again soon. The pro-police culture here is in your face everywhere. Every other car got some sticker supporting the police. Multiple people in my neighborhood fly blue lives flags. Anybody who tries to throw the police under the bus will get severe pushback like Beto got from that mayor. These pigs are untouchable down here.