BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Wait WHAT THE fukk!?!??

I’m also hearing the cops inadvertently got a kid killed because they asked them to call for help WHILE THE SHOOTER WAS STILL IN THE CLASS RAMPAGING and the kid obeyed the cops and that psycho found her and shot her?!?!

What the HELL kinda protocol were these buffoons following:wtf:
Texas cop protocol. The kids were mostly brown Latino and they knew that.

Let it have been a school with a European sounding name and mostly white student body. They would've kicked in that door and started blasting the terrorist immediately.

I had my suspicions but as soon as I saw what most of those kids looked like I knew exactly what time it was.

Now let's see what the Latin community will do. Will this put a battery in their back to reign in their c00ns who love white people and would vote for people like abbot, or will they stay silent

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Man…. I think this is one of them rare cases. I wish the gunman would’ve been caught alive. Just to go to Prison and face some hard core “Prison Justice” from the inmates

This is devastating. The tragic thing is that with Memorial weekend coming up its almost guaranteed that there will be more gun violence in the US.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
So many kids received honor roll certificates and other awards THAT day (May 24th), celebrating with their parents just hours before being senselessly killed. So devastating! 😞

FTlDEg7XsAUMSbT

FTlHy84WUAAMvJg

FTk8O7WVIAEQEht

FTlWzNQUAAAHwkp

My throat is swelling, literally tearing up. I don’t get how someone could do this.

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset

The agents from Border Patrol and Immigration and Customs Enforcement arrived at some point between 12 p.m. and 12:10 p.m., according to the officials — far earlier than previously known. But they did not breach the adjoining classrooms of the school where the gunman had locked himself in until a little before 1 p.m. Members of the federal tactical team killed the gunman.

Insanity!

Hospitals got alerted of a mass shooting around 11:30am

Police hold back parents while waiting for "specially equipped" Border Patrol agents (those rifles weren't good enough?!)

Border Patrol agents get there between 12/12:10pm but are held back until almost 1pm?!?!

SpiffyBigAngora-size_restricted.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Texas cop protocol. The kids were mostly brown Latino and they knew that.

Let it have been a school with a European sounding name and mostly white student body. They would've kicked in that door and started blasting the terrorist immediately.

I had my suspicions but as soon as I saw what most of those kids looked like I knew exactly what time it was.

Now let's see what the Latin community will do. Will this put a battery in their back to reign in their c00ns who love white people and would vote for people like abbot, or will they stay silent
Im in Colorado and alot of them are leaning right these days.

No offense but I don't understand why you expect other groups of non-black POC to think like Black folks. They never faced the same struggles FBA/ADOS faced in America, or even Africans or West Indians for that matter.

Yall gonna shocked in a couple years when you see the amount of Latinos and Asians that have left the left and turned Republican simply to spite black folk and to have closer proximity to whiteness.

Dont be disappointed when the response is different than what you expect.

Frankly I kind of gave up hope for a "mass awakening" from non-black poc a long time ago.

They wake up...then go back to sleep.
:yeshrug:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Im in Colorado and alot of them are leaning right these days.

No offense but I don't understand why you expect other groups of non-black POC to think like Black folks. They never faced the same struggles FBA/ADOS faced in America, or even Africans or West Indians for that matter.

Yall gonna shocked in a couple years when you see the amount of Latinos and Asians that have left the left and turned Republican simply to spite black folk and to have closer proximity to whiteness.

Dont be disappointed when the response is different than what you expect.

Frankly I kind of gave up hope for a "mass awakening" from non-black poc a long time ago.

They wake up...then go back to sleep.
:yeshrug:
I'm just saying I want to see what they will do. About it, because we gotta fight our own battles. If black kids were targeted I'd be expecting some retaliation or at the very least riots like we had in '20. I've given up on thinking there's any sort of coalition between victims of white supremacy. We all we got.

They certainly have the numbers. This will show whether 'la Raza' is really bout that action or if they'll just sit quietly.