BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The husband of the murdered teacher died.

Holy shyt man their kids are going to need so much therapy :mjcry:

When I was younger and i’d hear stuff like “Men love harder” I use to think it was bullshyt but as I get older I really see it. When a man loves a woman he really puts his WHOLE heart into it:mjcry:.This whole fukking tragedy is just sad as hell

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yo this can’t be said enough
The cops really showed up and trapped the murderer in a room full of children.
They couldn't even break the door down and had to find a teacher to unlock it for them..
All while he was murdering children.

Wait WHAT THE fukk!?!??

I’m also hearing the cops inadvertently got a kid killed because they asked them to call for help WHILE THE SHOOTER WAS STILL IN THE CLASS RAMPAGING and the kid obeyed the cops and that psycho found her and shot her?!?!

What the HELL kinda protocol were these buffoons following:wtf:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Add the police to the lawsuit. Sue the state too. Trillion dollar lawsuit will make sure this shyt doesn't happen again.

State
Police
Gun manufacturer
Bullet maker
NRA

All of them should be sued out the ass. Seriously. You lobby a trillion dollar lawsuit, it gets settled at like 100 billion. Government and more specifically the GOP will shyt their pants and cut this shyt out.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
defund the police and put this in all schools.. economics of scale should lower the price.

it's absolutely insane a town of 16,000 people gave the police $4 million dollars which was 40% of their city budget. i'm not a fan of active remote cameras when theres no emergency(cameras should be activated when alarm is raised) but this security system would have definitely prevented more deaths.
It’s sad that it’s come to this, but this is what needs to be done in American schools.
WTF is going on in this country man. I fear it’s too late to turn it around.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Haven’t had the opportunity to read entire thread but I will say this one thing…

So I’m at work (military) and one of the officer goofs comes in while this is on the news and says shyt like “taking away guns wouldn’t have did anything.. it still would’ve happened”…

I avoided saying anything because I am not trying to have this kind of debate with white people at my job. I rather do it elsewhere like at a bar or something

Anyway, the thing is, these white people don’t seem to understand that the United States is the ONLY place where this dumb shyt continuously happens.

It is the only place where an 18 year old fakkit can legally purchase AR-15’s and 300+ rounds of ammunition for no reason… before he can legally even drink or do other things.

So you have to look at other countries who don’t have these kind of gun laws and ask yourself if this shyt would’ve happened over there or not…

The answer is, it wouldn’t. These dudes are so obsessed with their “constitutional rights” that they could care less about the mass shootings that these “rights” lead to.

They’re so worried about not giving the rights to women to abort their children then can’t even protect the children from shyt like this.

There is literally no reason why an 18 year old or anyone without proper training should have access to guns like these.

And I own guns like this as well, difference is Im 30+ with military training. Regular people off the streets shouldn’t be able to buy these kind of weapons. If you’re going to allow people to buy weapons like this or own weapons like these, their should be EXTENSIVE training (not military but safety) training that goes into accessing these weapons as well as extensive background checks and psyche evaluations… but even still

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And Ive seem clowns on social media trying to say dude was bullied and had a rough childhood, and we should look at his home training and “everything begins at home”… No

Dude was a cross dressing fakkit with a stuttering issue that got mad at his mother for cutting off his wifi.

Dude was literally cutting himself on his face to seem cool and torturing animals. He would try to bully kids at his hs only to get clowned.

But even if he was bullied in HS… why go to a CHILDRENS SCHOOL and shoot up innocent kids barely even a few years away from being babies themselves????

And if anyone has ever seen what a 556 or a 223 round does to an adult, you can only imagine what it could do to a child. I hope dude burns in hell

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Stop running with this...it was debunked over 75 pages ago as a 4klan troll and those pictures are not of the shooter.
Idgaf what was debunked 75 pages ago, I’m going by what I’ve seen and so far he was a emo looking crossdressing fakkit.

Defend it all you want