BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also all this talk about them not being able to get the door down, where the hell were those battering rams they love to use when they rounding up people for warrants?
They come through looking like Halo to breakup peaceful protests but you got a shooter with an AR15 locked in a room full of kids and they struggling with a door lock :unimpressed:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Small town police forces may as well be a grab bag of randoms from society. They don't see action they just have the toys which they don't have the knowledge or courage to use. A police force like Houston or LA for example would have shot him up during the initial engagement. Also better response time for tactical units. These podunk towns have to wait for reinforcements. Maybe they should be policed by the military or something because right now it's amateur hour in the sticks.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Muhfukkas will literally kill their self over a right that was established at the same time owning black folks was a right…

fukk the 2nd amendment
There is nothing stronger for them than white guilt and fear. Thats the heart of gun rights; they have a perpetual guilty conscience, and therefore fear a black uprising —-something they know they more then deserve. They fear it so much that they’ll rather die than see it happen. Rather watch kids die than see it happen

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Small town police forces may as well be a grab bag of randoms from society. They don't see action they just have the toys which they don't have the knowledge or courage to use. A police force like Houston or LA for example would have shot him up during the initial engagement. Also better response time for tactical units. These podunk towns have to wait for reinforcements. Maybe they should be policed by the military or something because right now it's amateur hour in the sticks.

America needs a national police force like how the fbi operate. Having all these podunk towns and counties with their own departments just makes for a mismatch of tactics, methods, and corruption. Without it there would never be police reform or proper police training across the nation

Braman

Superstar
Daps
michael-scott.gif

Like do y’all even understand the contradiction and hypocrisy here. So now we DO want a militarized police presence in American cities.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
You aren't lying. SAPD aint shyt but if this would've happened in SA they would've pulled up and did him the way the Russians did Alonzo at the end of Training Day

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
michael-scott.gif

Like do y’all even understand the contradiction and hypocrisy here. So now we DO want a militarized police presence in American cities.

Yeah. I deal in realities. Police reform to friendly European standards is not going to happen. We can't even get together on gun control/reform after 19 elementary school students and two teachers are killed. For the time being we have to work within the framework of what's available. Either use the military who have the equipment and training or provide military training for the police who already have the military equipment. Besides, a kindler, gentler police force would not have prevented this. A better trained police force would have potentially mitigated the human loss of life, however.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this is crazy the more info that comes out. My thoughts the more I read stuff online:

-Gun control is desperately needed. There is no need for assault rifles.

Yaaay, I said the right thing I’m politically correct. But guess what, cocaine, heroine, meth, all illegal yet all trillion dollar industries. If I wanted any of the above I could get it easily. So…it can’t all be on gun control! You can ban ALL guns tomorow and mfers gon figure out how to get ‘em. That brings me to my next point..

-We are fukked as a society. Bc we are so politicized and polarized that we can’t even publicly agree on a single point the other side says, can’t bring nuanced thought if it veers away from party lines or twitter.

-Problem solving 101 tells you you go after the root of the problem, the cause, not just address the symptom. Idgaf what side says it: Guns are part of the problem but it is not that root of the problem. No one shoots up a school simply bc they have access to an assault rifle. They shoot up a school bc they’re evil and dimented, THAT is what we need to figure out, and that figuring out needs to be aimed at what kids are ingesting. We will NEVER have a day where someone who’s evil enough to want to kill children wakes up and says ‘damn I wanted to kill kids but I can’t get a gun’.

-Thats the american flaw. Ie We won’t revamp how we eat to get ahead of the problem, we just create more drugs and surgeries to fix you after the problem. That’s what blindly screaming gun control sounds like to me
Evil, fukked up people have always been around breh. There's never going to be stopping that. What you can stop is whether or not they are using a knife or a weapon designed to make sure you and all your friends never make it home.

There are a bit over 20 million men aged 15 to 25 in the US. Let's say just 0.5% of them are evil or clinically insane, homicidal individuals. That's still 100,000 people who are one gun purchase away from going ham at any given moment.

In a country with this many people, this many guns, and this easy of access to assault rifles, that topline number of homicidal, insane males will never be small enough for addressing that to be the answer. There is no cure all for sociopathy, psychopathy, in a population this big.

The only thing you can really impact is how much damage those individuals can do when they have their moment.