BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So whats the story breh?

The government staged yet another mass shooting in order to pass gun control laws?
:comeon:

The same government that can't even put together a website? The same government that struggled to send stimulus checks?
The government where over half the politicians are against gun control?
The government who has never given a damn about gun violence?

Yall been saying this stupid shyt forever and the government hasn't done shyt about gun control, and they aren’t gonna do anything now.

:camby:
It’s a form of mental illness. Luckily we don’t deal with it much on the coli but every now and then one of those conspiracy theorists pop up with these dumb ideas and theories.

mavsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between Buffalo and seeing elderly people the same age as my mom get massacred and now seeing babies my grandson’s age going through the same thing….It’s been one helluva past few weeks. My thoughts and emotions have been all over the place so I’ll try to make this as coherent as possible. First, we as a society really need to take bullying and mental health more seriously. There are rumors the shooter was bullied and a loner. No idea if that’s true but if he was then that’s something that needed to be taken care of early on. This isn’t the old days where bullied kids would either just take the abuse and cry at home or learn how to fight and fight back. These bullied kids are now getting guns and trying to even the score. People better understand this isn’t just “a part of life”. This is something that really needs to be understood and treated head on.

Next, and I know most if not all of you won’t agree, but we really may need to look at having some teachers volunteer to conceal carry. I say this as a 22 year teacher vet. I don’t want it, I understand how our kids get treated differently punishment wise and there’s a fear of having armed teachers in schools, I get it. But damn near every mass school shooting from Columbine, to sandy hook, to Uvalde there are stories of multiple teachers/staff members getting killed jumping in front of bullets trying to save kids. Was discussing this with a coworker and she didn’t agree and said maybe admin should do it. I don’t know what’s the answer but I don’t trust cops to do their jobs correctly when it comes to this. If the rumors are true about the Uvalde police then I’m justified in that feeling. I just know we’re sitting ducks during a lockdown and that’s a hopeless, scary feeling.