BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Man this is crazy the more info that comes out. My thoughts the more I read stuff online:

-Gun control is desperately needed. There is no need for assault rifles.

Yaaay, I said the right thing I’m politically correct. But guess what, cocaine, heroine, meth, all illegal yet all trillion dollar industries. If I wanted any of the above I could get it easily. So…it can’t all be on gun control! You can ban ALL guns tomorow and mfers gon figure out how to get ‘em. That brings me to my next point..

-We are fukked as a society. Bc we are so politicized and polarized that we can’t even publicly agree on a single point the other side says, can’t bring nuanced thought if it veers away from party lines or twitter.

-Problem solving 101 tells you you go after the root of the problem, the cause, not just address the symptom. Idgaf what side says it: Guns are part of the problem but it is not that root of the problem. No one shoots up a school simply bc they have access to an assault rifle. They shoot up a school bc they’re evil and dimented, THAT is what we need to figure out, and that figuring out needs to be aimed at what kids are ingesting. We will NEVER have a day where someone who’s evil enough to want to kill children wakes up and says ‘damn I wanted to kill kids but I can’t get a gun’.

-Thats the american flaw. Ie We won’t revamp how we eat to get ahead of the problem, we just create more drugs and surgeries to fix you after the problem. That’s what blindly screaming gun control sounds like to me

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't even know if gun control would actually help with regards to these mass shootings of if all the calls for gun control are just a reflexive and reactionary response to these mass shootings. Are these weapons legal?

Of course it wouldn't they would just further flood the the military and police force.

That’s why they’re already flooded with white supremacists.

The ban gun talk is just a way to deflect from the real issue which is White Culture and White Supremacy.

These mass murdering whiteboys know they can go out and kill and white society will still give them a pass and blame their wicked actions on "gun culture", "video games", ",mental illness", "hard upbringing" etc because they're incapable of calling out their culture.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
I dont want to hear about police being outgunned or not having enough funds. Police should do what teachers do and buy their own supplies if that is the case. Guns aint hard to get. We supposed to believe this 18 yr old that needed his grandmother to pay his phone bill can get better guns than the grown men that get paid to police.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Of course it wouldn't they would just further flood the the military and police force.

That’s why they’re already flooded with white supremacists.

The ban gun talk is just a way to deflect from the real issue which is White Culture and White Supremacy.

These mass murdering whiteboys know they can go out and kill and white society will still give them a pass and blame their wicked actions on "gun culture", "video games", ",mental illness", "hard upbringing" etc because they're incapable of calling out their culture.
Somebody said it in the beginning of the thread and it was right on the money at the end of the day you have to look at the 2nd amendment in race based terms because it was written in the Constitution when slavery was legal and since it was written during that time you have to view the Constitution and the bill of rights as a document framed 4 slave owners to prevent mass uprisings.