BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Again, you should have just said "i blame myself" and left it at that

Everything else in your post is projection. Your projections have absolutely nothing to do with me

Me wanting black people to be armed has absolutely nothing to do with a white male shooting up an elementary school
Why do you keep interjecting race into this? I said NOTHING about race. No all of us who live by the 2nd Amendment bear some responsibility from the standpoint that we demand guns be available. And when they are made available, it's not just to people with good intentions (like black people defending themselves from racist whites, since that seems to be the one lane you are caught up in), they are in one way or another available to everybody.

AND AGAIN, I'm not suggesting anybody surrender any of their guns!!! Thats some sh!t you added in.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
shyt's not adding up with this timeline. We'll have to wait for the full story to come out
Collect all the info you can, I'm 100% sure that any additional information moving forward will be completely swept under the rug, or weaponized in the face of "healing"

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Nope

But I'll be damned if i let some random on the internet dictate what information i should or should not receive just because THEY said so

Just talk to me straight

If there was a clip of these jits being murdered would you watch it?

If you'd watch would you share?

If ya answer is yes then this is how you should've replied to me earlier instead of that passive aggressive shyt you wrote

"fukk nikka we watching and sharing whatever we want fukk who don't like it!"

Stop that passive shyt and state yo claim my nikka we ain't friends but if yo skin blk you ain't my enemy 😂

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why do you keep interjecting race into this? I said NOTHING about race. No all of us who live by the 2nd Amendment bear some responsibility from the standpoint that we demand guns be available. And when they are made available, it's not just to people with good intentions (like black people defending themselves from racist whites, since that seems to be the one lane you are caught up in), they are in one way or another available to everybody.

AND AGAIN, I'm not suggesting anybody surrender any of their guns!!! Thats some sh!t you added in.
ONCE AGAIN, what happened in texas had NOTHING AT ALL to do with me

If you blame yourself then thats on you

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Just talk to me straight

If there was a clip of these jits being murdered would you watch it?

If you'd watch would you share?

If ya answer is yes then this is how you should've replied to me earlier instead of that passive aggressive shyt you wrote

"fukk nikka we watching and sharing whatever we want fukk who don't like it!"

Stop that passive shyt and state yo claim my nikka we ain't friends but if yo skin blk you ain't my enemy 😂
You're talking in circles champ

You said no one SHOULD be able to watch the video. Now you're shifting the convo

Also, i dont think you know what passive aggression is. Im posting directly at you