BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Are you saying in reality there is no such thing as crisis actors or false flag operations by the US government? Just asking.
Are you saying that a government that bungles the most simplest shyt behind miles of red tape and useless bureaucracy has everything meticulously planned out? What is so hard to believe that the world is chaotic and reality is at the mercy of humanity’s capriciousness?

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
This isn't exactly Truth Central breh. You got this thread next to thread's asking for Coli BF's to come defend trehs. You might want to reevaluate what this site produces. The truth is not one of those things.
Ok, and why should I entertain your truth? How can the government be so competent as to conduct a live exercise in which a number of people have been executed, under massive media attention, yet lack the oversight to change the people involved? How do you even hold those irreconcilable beliefs simultaneously?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You mean the ones that were being held back for an hour by police while the gunman took a nap. I'm sure they have as many questions as I do about what happened inside that school.
So whats the story breh?

The government staged yet another mass shooting in order to pass gun control laws?
:comeon:

The same government that can't even put together a website? The same government that struggled to send stimulus checks?
The government where over half the politicians are against gun control?
The government who has never given a damn about gun violence?

Yall been saying this stupid shyt forever and the government hasn't done shyt about gun control, and they aren’t gonna do anything now.

:camby: