BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This country continue year after year procrastinating on doing anything with school shootings

Number 1 instead of giving Ukraine billions , how about put millions into every school in America with security bulletproof doors for every classroom where no shooter will have access to enter lock classrooms to kill innocent kids

Secondly all social media accounts where anyone mentions shootings or racial violence should be automatically flag and brought to attention to the FBI because local cops don’t do shyt

I find it crazy how Facebook or Instagram can cancel Boosie account 5 times, but this little Mexican or a crazy cac can post shyt like I’m going to kill someone or a bunch of people and no one says shyt
To your last part: I would assume Boosie had hundred thousands more eyes watching him compared to that kid who I would assume only have a handful of like minded individuals.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
My bad if this has already been posted. Part of the problem is that we speak about this in the abstract. Now imagine if people had to actually see photos of the victims. I wonder how that'd impact the debate.

KJFKob7.gif

why did i read that man..

UKVu0t8.gif

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I just wish gun nuts weren't such cowards and instead of using obviously ridiculous "arguments" like "good guy with a gun", "mental health" (when the politicians they support won't fund it), "arming teachers (seriously what a lunatic argument)", etc. and just say flat out "I believe that children have to be sacrificed and thousands of innocents because that's the price we have to pay to have our gun freedom".

At least it's honest.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Thats what Emmitt tills mother did and it arguably led directly to the Civil rights movement.

Sometimes people need to see just how bad it is. Don't hide it. Show the world.
If I recall correctly, Sandy Hook elected not to even show the regular pics of the kids… leading to all the hoax talk. They at least showed the kids in their normal state this time.

I’d be for showing the carnage but you’d get a bunch of people crying about it being too much, insensitive, etc.

I’m all for confronting the harsh realities of life head on. shyt gives you perspective and makes you focus. It’s the same reason I don’t mind watching slave movies or civil rights movies. Sometimes you need the reminder.

A lot of people consider it traumatic and it messes with their mental state however. A lot of people practice avoidance. It’s a big reason we’re in this current state imo.