BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Daps
My bad if this has already been posted. Part of the problem is that we speak about this in the abstract. Now imagine if people had to actually see photos of the victims. I wonder how that'd impact the debate.

Thats what Emmitt tills mother did and it arguably led directly to the Civil rights movement.

Sometimes people need to see just how bad it is. Don't hide it. Show the world.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Just because they claim to be Christian doesn’t mean they actually practice it in true faith. Those people still can’t comprehend the origins of their religious doctrine coming from a place they absolutely whiff their noses at, from a people they would or do gladly torture.

Name a white person that “…actually practice it in true faith.” Th
:comeon:You have got to be trolling

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
My bad if this has already been posted. Part of the problem is that we speak about this in the abstract. Now imagine if people had to actually see photos of the victims. I wonder how that'd impact the debate.

The thought crossed my mind, like they really need to make people look.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Imagine being a parent of one of the students that got killed….the anguish.
You know what I wanna know?

I wanna know what they think now.

This is TEXAS. The fukking SIDEWALKS probably got guns let alone the citizens.

I'm wondering if any of the ones whose kids got killed...are they gun nuts? Are they red blooded Republicans?

When the grief has passed, I'd like to know what they think about gun control and shyt.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Banning something doesn't mean it will just dissappear...case and point: drugs.
No one is talking about some fantasy land where nothing bad happens.

We are talking about why we are making it easier for mass shootings to happen.

We are possibly on the verge of 3D printed guns (or at least accessorie)becoming a thing. Background checks won’t stop something you can make at home in a afternoon. So this idea of just putting our hands up as nothing can be done is just asking for mass shootings to become even more regular.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
You know what I wanna know?

I wanna know what they think now.

This is TEXAS. The fukking SIDEWALKS probably got guns let alone the citizens.

I'm wondering if any of the ones whose kids got killed...are they gun nuts? Are they red blooded Republicans?

When the grief has passed, I'd like to know what they think about gun control and shyt.

One of the girls father seems to be a republican/Rittenhouse supporters. Doesn't make it any better or right though, but I get what you're trying to say.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
One of my mexican boys from cali always tell me texas mexicans are the biggest sellouts, and he wouldnt even care if they got deported :dead:
That's not a shock

Texas Mexicans are alot more conservative and they be the ones who go against Illegal migration and r the ICE agents that locked their fellow Mexicans up.

Mexicans on my state have issues with Texas(espescially west teaxs) mexicans

They don't get along with them like that

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
This country continue year after year procrastinating on doing anything with school shootings

Number 1 instead of giving Ukraine billions , how about put millions into every school in America with security bulletproof doors for every classroom where no shooter will have access to enter lock classrooms to kill innocent kids

Secondly all social media accounts where anyone mentions shootings or racial violence should be automatically flag and brought to attention to the FBI because local cops don’t do shyt

I find it crazy how Facebook or Instagram can cancel Boosie account 5 times, but this little Mexican or a crazy cac can post shyt like I’m going to kill someone or a bunch of people and no one says shyt

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
We’re (UK) a church state, so I wouldn’t say atheist. But I’m sure if you do a survey, most people are agnostic or atheist.

Anyways you’re right. We had two mass shootings in 1987 and 1996 which turned the tide on gun ownership:

Guns of all types were banned from private ownership from then: Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 - Wikipedia

It’s time for a strong lobbiest group to ban guns in the US:

Gun_Policy_by_Country.PNG

This is one of the main reasons I laugh when idiotic US posters say I wanna be American or I’m desperate to live there lol. Nah.

America is not a civilised country.

You cannot let all these kids be killed and sit there and say “WE NEED MORE GUNS!”

No wants to live in England either.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
I don't know but I'm staying in my a** inside the house this summer.

Elected Republican officials threatening democrats with death...wow.
That's not a shock

Texas Mexicans are alot more conservative and they be the ones who go against Illegal migration and r the ICE agents that locked their fellow Mexicans up.

Mexicans on my state have issues with Texas(espescially west teaxs) mexicans

They don't get along with them like that

Not all of us are like that. I would say the majority aren’t. The ones that are think like white people.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This country continue year after year procrastinating on doing anything with school shootings

Number 1 instead of giving Ukraine billions , how about put millions into every school in America with security bulletproof doors for every classroom where no shooter will have access to enter lock classrooms to kill innocent kids

Secondly all social media accounts where anyone mentions shootings or racial violence should be automatically flag and brought to attention to the FBI because local cops don’t do shyt

I find it crazy how Facebook or Instagram can cancel Boosie account 5 times, but this little Mexican or a crazy cac can post shyt like I’m going to kill someone or a bunch of people and no one says shyt
How about banning assault weapons from public consumers and make it only for military and law enforcement use?