BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
My bad if this has already been posted. Part of the problem is that we speak about this in the abstract. Now imagine if people had to actually see photos of the victims. I wonder how that'd impact the debate.

If the country saw a picture of a classroom full of slaughtered kids I’d like to believe it would shift the conversation. But I think we’re too far gone and it would just end up desensitizing us more.

bright black

All Star
Daps
The reason why people aint getting killed with laser guns is because people cant buy laser guns. People would not be getting murdered by assault rifles if people could not buy assault rifles.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
THATS WHY U DO BACKGROUND CHECKS

SURE, PEOPLE CAN FIND A WAY AROUND IT

BUT IT STILL LOWERS THE CHANCES DRASTICALLY

How about background checks on gun purchasers? No gun sales to people under 25. Special license for AR rifles and other military style guns. Co-sign needed for anyone under 30 from a professional doctor, lawyer, engineer. Mandatory training every 2 years. Safe storage for guns... Ban and outlaw the sale of body armour to non military/non police.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
18 kids...grades 2 to 4 :mjcry:

My daughters in grade 2...can't imagine what these families are going through

My God

Rip to the innocent

Man my 5 yr old was doing remote learning today with his class and hearing all the other kids in the background laughing and saying good morning to each other absolutely broke me.. I had to step outside and gather myself.. I’m normally a strong guy but I had to cry and get that shyt out my system :mjcry: