BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

:stopitslime:

Shooter Was Inside School for About an Hour as Police Waited Outside, Per NY Times​

Shooter Was Inside School for About an Hour as Police Waited Outside, Per NY Times

The gunman who shot and killed 19 students and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas was inside for about one hour until a tactical unit arrived, the New York Times has reported.

Before the shooting, the 18-year-old gunman was reportedly confronted by an armed officer outside the school, but the officer was unable to prevent him from entering.

Once inside, the gunman unleashed a reign of terror. Roughly one hour after he entered the school, a tactical unit from the border patrol showed up and engaged the shooter, killing him.

The Times reported,

The gunman who killed 19 children and two teachers in a rural Texas elementary school on Tuesday entered the building despite being confronted by an armed school security officer, then wounded two responding police officers and engaged in a standoff inside the school for over an hour, state police officials said.

While gaps remained in the timeline of events, details emerged on Wednesday of a protracted scene of carnage at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde. What began around 11:30 a.m., with the first report of an armed man approaching the school, ended as specialized officers breached a pair of adjoining classrooms and killed the gunman barricaded inside just after 1 p.m., state police officials said.

An earlier Times report stated, “The gunman was inside the school for roughly one hour before a tactical unit from the border patrol shot him several times, killing him.”

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Timeout, they're trying to go with "he was too poor to buy clothes" while holding an iPhone 13 and two recently purchased assault rifles? The fukk are we talking about here :mindblown:

breh, that could have been bought using credit cards he never intended to payoff.. matter of fact it could be what prompted him to shoot his grandma if he used her card.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

:stopitslime:

Shooter Was Inside School for About an Hour as Police Waited Outside, Per NY Times​

Shooter Was Inside School for About an Hour as Police Waited Outside, Per NY Times

The gunman who shot and killed 19 students and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas was inside for about one hour until a tactical unit arrived, the New York Times has reported.

Before the shooting, the 18-year-old gunman was reportedly confronted by an armed officer outside the school, but the officer was unable to prevent him from entering.

Once inside, the gunman unleashed a reign of terror. Roughly one hour after he entered the school, a tactical unit from the border patrol showed up and engaged the shooter, killing him.

The Times reported,

The gunman who killed 19 children and two teachers in a rural Texas elementary school on Tuesday entered the building despite being confronted by an armed school security officer, then wounded two responding police officers and engaged in a standoff inside the school for over an hour, state police officials said.

While gaps remained in the timeline of events, details emerged on Wednesday of a protracted scene of carnage at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde. What began around 11:30 a.m., with the first report of an armed man approaching the school, ended as specialized officers breached a pair of adjoining classrooms and killed the gunman barricaded inside just after 1 p.m., state police officials said.

An earlier Times report stated, “The gunman was inside the school for roughly one hour before a tactical unit from the border patrol shot him several times, killing him.”
See, this is what I was talking about. He was confronted by police BEFORE he got inside the school and committed the massacre...

They literally listened as 20 kids were shot to death.

Armed guards may prevent some mass shootings and possibly help them from being worse than they could be. But it's not the answer.

2nd amendment has to go. That's the only answer

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
The rollout of information on this case has been strange to me.

We still don't have a clear cut timeline as to what happened exactly when and how. There were and still are quite a few contradicting scenarios all over the news.

I just feel like with other cases we had much more factual info faster. With maps detailing who was where at what time etc. I didn't have any news alerts on my phone about a developing story until like 4:30pm central.

I saw an interview of one of the trauma surgeons stating that their hospital got a call about a shooting and victims possibly coming their way around 11:30am. She said it took hour(s!) until the first actual kids arrived. The fact that they had the shooter in the building doing his thing for over an hour probably plays a big part in that. Could more lives have been saved?!

I feel like a lot of things went wrong and they don't want to admit that, which is why we don't have a more exact schedule of events yet.

Plus, the shooter wore a body armor carrier but it didn't actually have any plates in it so how were the cops in front of the school not able to wound him earlier?

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
See, this is what I was talking about. He was confronted by police BEFORE he got inside the school and committed the massacre...

They literally listened as 20 kids were shot to death.

Armed guards may prevent some mass shootings and possibly help them from being worse than they could be. But it's not the answer.

2nd amendment has to go. That's the only answer
Oh no, underpaid teachers can stop them. Just have to arm them, that's all. I mean, yes the cops themselves couldn't do it but that's because they're not teachers! Teachers are from the Rambo school of armed perpetrator take down you see.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
The rollout of information on this case has been strange to me.

We still don't have a clear cut timeline as to what happened exactly when and how. There were and still are quite a few contradicting scenarios all over the news.

I just feel like with other cases we had much more factual info faster. With maps detailing who was where at what time etc. I didn't have any news alerts on my phone about a developing story until like 4:30pm central.

I saw an interview of one of the trauma surgeons stating that their hospital got a call about a shooting and victims possibly coming their way around 11:30am. She said it took hour(s!) until the first actual kids arrived. The fact that they had the shooter in the building doing his thing for over an hour probably plays a big part in that. Could more lives have been saved?!

I feel like a lot of things went wrong and they don't want to admit that, which is why we don't have a more exact schedule of events yet.

Plus, the shooter wore a body armor carrier but it didn't actually have any plates in it so how were the cops in front of the school not able to wound him earlier?

wonder how many could have been saved had they received medical attention quickly.
folks gonna be livid if they find out these kids died slowly.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

He had a AR-15 and they had pistols. Maybe shotguns In their vehicles they went and got after he was barracaded. But you don't want to get in a shootout with a pistol versus a ar..

Plus it's a small town with only 4 full time police officers. They're probably not well trained, equipped and in decent shape. All the cops I saw on the news responding were fat as shyt