BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Timeout, they're trying to go with "he was too poor to buy clothes" while holding an iPhone 13 and two recently purchased assault rifles? The fukk are we talking about here :mindblown:
We still have no information about this shooter at all.
No motive.
No testimonies from any friends or any family.
We dont know what he was into or his inspiration behind this atrocity

His social media had next to no pictures of him. And he only made 3 facebook posts.
:patrice:
Why did he do it?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a video of a white father yesterday going "I havent heard from my daughter since it happened. I'm not sure if she might be alive". I seen a bunch of the pics today and it was basically all Hispanic kids. Went back to check the father's last name, looked at the photos and seen his daughter

smh

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:stopitslime:

Shooter Was Inside School for About an Hour as Police Waited Outside, Per NY Times​

Shooter Was Inside School for About an Hour as Police Waited Outside, Per NY Times

The gunman who shot and killed 19 students and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas was inside for about one hour until a tactical unit arrived, the New York Times has reported.

Before the shooting, the 18-year-old gunman was reportedly confronted by an armed officer outside the school, but the officer was unable to prevent him from entering.

Once inside, the gunman unleashed a reign of terror. Roughly one hour after he entered the school, a tactical unit from the border patrol showed up and engaged the shooter, killing him.

The Times reported,

The gunman who killed 19 children and two teachers in a rural Texas elementary school on Tuesday entered the building despite being confronted by an armed school security officer, then wounded two responding police officers and engaged in a standoff inside the school for over an hour, state police officials said.

While gaps remained in the timeline of events, details emerged on Wednesday of a protracted scene of carnage at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde. What began around 11:30 a.m., with the first report of an armed man approaching the school, ended as specialized officers breached a pair of adjoining classrooms and killed the gunman barricaded inside just after 1 p.m., state police officials said.

An earlier Times report stated, “The gunman was inside the school for roughly one hour before a tactical unit from the border patrol shot him several times, killing him.”
If that armed cop that tried to stop him initially wasn’t shot dead, then he ain’t shyt. All those cops just waiting outside should turn in their badge.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That press conference with all the GOP in Texas, and old crippled ass Abbot, I hate those fukking people, and he kept on talking about kids like he wants to fukk little baby children, smh, they are disgusting pieces of shyt, the whole lot of them, why haven’t the people marched to their mansions and “peacefully“ dragged them out (by his hair for old wheels)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Man this is tough.

No way you can finish your job when you get this news

E5E2oHZ.png

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The sad reality is nothing will get done about this.

People will argue about this for a few weeks. Some people will have sane ideas (gun control), some will have crazy ideas (arming teachers), but in the end, it'll just falter out and become an afterthought and we'll move on with nothing getting accomplished until the next one happens.

Rinse and repeat.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those cops are goddamn cowards...

I can sit here and honestly say Im not going to run in and engage a shooter unless its to protect myself or my family. I would have probably ran from the scene as well. But the difference here is I didn't sign up to be a fukking cop. I dont carry a badge and a gun and my sole purpose isn't to protect people. Those cops that ran should be fired and swarmed with civil suits. shyt you should be able to prosecute cowardice on that level.

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
The rollout of information on this case has been strange to me.

We still don't have a clear cut timeline as to what happened exactly when and how. There were and still are quite a few contradicting scenarios all over the news.

I just feel like with other cases we had much more factual info faster. With maps detailing who was where at what time etc. I didn't have any news alerts on my phone about a developing story until like 4:30pm central.

I saw an interview of one of the trauma surgeons stating that their hospital got a call about a shooting and victims possibly coming their way around 11:30am. She said it took hour(s!) until the first actual kids arrived. The fact that they had the shooter in the building doing his thing for over an hour probably plays a big part in that. Could more lives have been saved?!

I feel like a lot of things went wrong and they don't want to admit that, which is why we don't have a more exact schedule of events yet.

Plus, the shooter wore a body armor carrier but it didn't actually have any plates in it so how were the cops in front of the school not able to wound him earlier?

Exactly.

The police botched the fukk out of this. They are trying to cover their tracks and create a narrative that doesn't make them look like bumbling fukkin idiots. Watch how the story changes once they release an official timeline. It's going to take a legit journalist to go in and uncover the fukkery that actually happened.