BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
FTjsfWnX0AIL_qM

shooter was a treh

The crying game finally came to fruition :francis:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
A KID CANT LEARN BECAUSE THERE GUARDS OUT FRONT OF THE SCHOOL?

:dwillhuh:
If there's guns in the classroom, no. In many of these places, there are already cops and security guards there. Apparently Republicans don't think that's enough. They want someone guarding schools like it's the White House. Not only is it not possible, it's also kinda shameful when you got schools in harsher areas that manage just fine without a guard ready to play Call of Duty outside and inside school grounds.

Assuming we had guards armed everywhere at schools, if the idea is that a deranged guy with an AR-15 won't go there because the target isn't as easy, then he'd find somewhere else to do this, but these aren't tradeoffs we should be making. This is unacceptable everywhere. Schools, supermarkets, churches, you name it. You can't turn every place into a fortress. These killers don't care. Cops couldn't stop this guy from killing kids. None of this coulda stopped this fool from shooting his abuela.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
THEY CAN MAKE A SECTOR OF THE MILITARY DO IT.. AND OF COURSE IT WOULD REQUIRE TOP TIER BACKGROUND CHECKS
Once you are having GTA gun battles at school you already lost.

This stuff is escalating. These shooters will just “Columbine” into teams instead of lone wolfs and out gun your two or three guards.

Daps
It wouldn't have stopped this one or the majority of mass murders that have occurred. When people decide they want to go on a shooting spree that's what they do. Gun control could potentially minimize Passion shootings, but I have a hard time believing they will fix premeditated murders. These people are already determined to hurt multiple people, a gun law isn't gonna stop that.
An assault rifle bad wouldn't have stopped a mass shooting involving an assault Rifle? Huh?:stopitslime:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s absolutely amazing that some days I think what I would have to do to protect kids & others in whatever school I’m working at if someone decides they want to come in & shoot everyone. This line of thinking shouldn’t be happening in America but here we are.

American culture is too connected to not just guns, but violence & the romanticism of violence against others. Sadly this same thing is going to happen later this year or next. Whole country needs a reset.