BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

There's a warning at the bottom of the first page indicating that this isn't a verbatim transcript of what was said. However, if this is supposed to be the smoking gun, this is a Nerf gun. If the whistle-blower turns out to be hot air, the Orange Tub of Paste waltzes into the White House.

declassified by the white house....
the president gets to choose whats redacted in classified documents...
The whistleblower report is the only thing I would trust to have all the info untouched

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Does john lewis have Parkinson's, saw him on a video & he was having issues changing pages while speaking . Give me term & age limits:snoop:

Daps
declassified by the white house....
the president gets to choose whats redacted in classified documents...
The whistleblower report is the only thing I would trust to have all the info untouched

I know that but some people have been making it seem like there is more to this fraudscript than what it actually says. I had a fella I'm subscribed to on YouTube argue that Trump admitted to colluding with Russians in tampering with the 2012 election when it said no such thing.

I can tell you one thing for sure. There are quite a few political surveys on MTurk today.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
This is like the most shook Trump has been in his presidency. Dude is like
krabs_rag3do.jpg

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:russell:

Impeachment inquiry isn't impeachment

How the f*ck do you think the impeachment process begins, smart guy? :bpgucci:

What a dumb-ass take :bpfacepalm:

And people dapped this dumb bullsh*t too, like he said something of substance :mjlolfacepalm:

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
You're a damned fool if you actually think he gonna get impeached because of this, y'all be setting yourselves up for disappointment getting your hopes up. Democrats need to find a candidate actually worth a fukk that people will get behind and try to get the office back the old fashioned way, they would have a better chance that way.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You're a damned fool if you actually think he gonna get impeached because of this, y'all be setting yourselves up for disappointment getting your hopes up. Democrats need to find a candidate actually worth a fukk that people will get behind and try to get the office back the old fashioned way, they would have a better chance that way.

:coffee:

Your opinion is worth a pack of tic tacs, but thanks for contributing yet more defeatist bullshyt to the thread I'm sure no other smart dumb posters have come through with this exact hot take yet

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I know that but some people have been making it seem like there is more to this fraudscript than what it actually says. I had a fella I'm subscribed to on YouTube argue that Trump admitted to colluding with Russians in tampering with the 2012 election when it said no such thing.

I can tell you one thing for sure. There are quite a few political surveys on MTurk today.
there's people who say crazy things about pretty much every political/non-political event shown in the news....
why even bring that up?

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Election year is going to be real ugly. Grown people going to be throwing insults like children at a playground. Voting issues, intimidation at the polls, etc. I'd be surprised if anything comes of this impeachment, but I'll keep checking the news every now and then.