BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
How are you fukked now? Honestly? What the hell has changed in your life, personally, since trump has been in office?

I'm a homeowner in Maryland and I got royally fukked by the new tax laws. Ended up owing thousands in due to the SALT guidelines. That shyt fukked most middle class people that deal with high property taxes. And it's not just blue states either, I imagine Florida people got fukked hard too since their property taxes are higher than Maryland's

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This man did dozens of things that were worst, but you think this takes him down? :mjlol:

Capone got caught up for tax evasion. :kanyebp:

Trump tried to capitalize on the end of the Russia investigation and over-played his hand. It's not outrageous to think he gets popped because of a less serious offense. :kanyebp:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
dems said he threatened to withheld aid if ukraine doesn't investigate biden
which is a lie

biden admitted to withholding aid unless the prosecutor who was investigating his son was fired
his son was a board member of a gas company with no damn experience

pelosi admitted to not reading the transcript, the whistle blower complaint hasn't even been properly filed but she calls inquiry for impeachment anyway

dems wrote last year ukraine to help them against trump

:russ:

spin however you want

pelosi has pie on her face

so a state under dem control raise you taxes and it's trump's fault?

:mjlol:
This is ban worthy guys

The only thing the Trump administration has done is pass a tax law

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
dems said he threatened to withheld aid if ukraine doesn't investigate biden
which is a lie

biden admitted to withholding aid unless the prosecutor who was investigating his son was fired
his son was a board member of a gas company with no damn experience

pelosi admitted to not reading the transcript, the whistle blower complaint hasn't even been properly filed but she calls inquiry for impeachment anyway

dems wrote last year ukraine to help them against trump

:russ:

spin however you want

pelosi has pie on her face

so a state under dem control raise you taxes and it's trump's fault?

:mjlol:

This isn't what happened... Like at all. It literally IS Trump's fault since he changed the tax codes/rules.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Why? Can you expound on your stupidity?

yes the dems runs the house and can start the articles of impeachment. over the objections from the GOP they will then demand a trial to the senate, where the GOP is in control
The GOP will toe the party line along with a few dems and will not convict Trump.... at this point its already over

People forget, at the trail. The president's attorney can and probably will subpoena and question anyone they want. THIS WILL NOT be a special council which is one sided

The attorney will call major dems to the stand under oath, He'll probably call Hillary, and the rest of the Obama Administration, and all to big wig Dems, and they will have to confess their dirty secrets, like how they manipulated the primaries in favor of clinton over Bernie and a bunch of over shyt they did unknowing or known by the public.

There will be a lot of dirt and secrets unveiled making the Dems look really bad and trump will skate this shyt and get another 4 years.

now, would like you like to throw your two cents in? since i explained my stupidity

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm a homeowner in Maryland and I got royally fukked by the new tax laws. Ended up owing thousands in due to the SALT guidelines. That shyt fukked most middle class people that deal with high property taxes. And it's not just blue states either, I imagine Florida people got fukked hard too since their property taxes are higher than Maryland's

Yo, I got killed last tax season due to the new tax rules, this why I chuckle when people ask how Trump has affected their lives, they never had shyt to begin with.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
73c2cd283ea0d9879fde07ef86b5a6bc.gif

fukk politics.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even if the House impeaches him, he still has to be tried by the Senate before he can be removed from office and the Senate is controlled by Republicans.

He's not going to resign either.

It's a nice gesture tho:yeshrug:
I think they could stumble across some other shyt that cannot be juelzed out of.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's not getting impeached....stop it.

He is already as good as impeached by the House of Representative. You mean that he is not going to be convicted in the Senate. Those are two different things.

He is definitely going to be impeached, because the whistle blower let the House know that Trump and the White House keeps a secret server for their communications. So the House is going to ask for that server and Trump is going to refuse and that issue is going to go to the Supreme Court and the House is going to win the argument. That is the Nixon versus the House issue all over again where Nixon tried to keep White telephone calls that he had recorded private. There is going to be other incriminating stuff on that server. They are going to fugg Trump up, which is why Trump is shook and he said privately this morning to Diplomats at the United Nations that whistle blowers are spies and have to be treated like such. The words were not even out of his ignorant mouth before the media was reporting on it. This shyt is about to get deep and his shyt is about to be thrown open to the public.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/26/us/politics/trump-whistle-blower-spy.html

Last edited: