BREAKING: Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's horrifically bad.

Being more direct about destructive policy is not better than being erratic about destructive policy.[

"Women and homos" is about 65% of the population; I don't know what kind of math they've got y'all doing over there, but anybody that is a threat to the fundamental rights of 65% of the country is a big threat 

You do know that Black people aren't a seperate category from "women and homos" right? 
Bruh there has been nothing I've seen that makes him a bigger threat to fundemental rights especially in the context of being president via trump impeachment. Or any fundemental rights at all for that matter. this is the bullshyt im talking about

The worst things I've seen on his record is support for conversion therapy in which he dances around direct vocal advocacy for. Provide examples of the threat on fundemental rights, because otherwise these chicken little exaggerations are right in line with the usual feminist bytching and fearmongering attempts to rope multiple demographics into supporting shyt only they care about. Its one thing about the left that we're all tired of.

And yes, I do count black women separate from the Pence fearmongering population. The women deathly afraid of him are anti traditionalist white feminists types who dont represent the average woman. The rest of the WW actually voted him in his position.

What makes you think a man who wants a White Christian ethno-state, a greater breakdown of school funding and the already weakened safety net, and a closer integration of the church and the state, isn't a danger? :scust:

Lol....Intergration of church and state with a Democrat congress and less than a year in office. Sure. Chill out Chicken Little.

Most, if not all the things you mentioned Trump is doing or already done. Pence is your typical deep red state republican with a creepier demeanor

White hoes and gays wanna make him into the antichrist because they scared he will slow down their own personal agendas. Thats really all it is

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
there wasting their time.
The Dems control the senate and the GOP controls the senate.
same with the Clinton impeachment b.u.t vice versa
The GOP will rescue Trump. and he will go on...
IMHO, the Dems would make themselves once again look foolish...
all this shyt for nothing...

In all else, I can take Trump and his BS, b.u.t. Pence and his John Birch society friends HELL NO!

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
This is why this was a dumb move by the dems because he WILL beat it. They dont have the votes to impeach him in the senate, they need 2/3 of the majority republican senate to vote for his impeachment. The republicans will stay on code and support Trump. Meanwhile he'll be tweeting about how he beat the corrupt dems impeachment attempt and just whip up his base. Bill Clinton all over again.

Well some of the Republican Senate(22,including Moscow Mitch & Sweet Lindsey)have to defend Seats in 20,the Dems just need 6 to gain a Majority... All those Repubs arent going to just Defend their Seats and justify why they Cosigned Trumps fukkery which will have all came out at that point and expect to Win... And even if Trump wins Reelection, if ya think hes gonna do the Job wit a Blue Congress well:francis:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there wasting their time.
The Dems control the senate and the GOP controls the senate.
same with the Clinton impeachment b.u.t vice versa
The GOP will rescue Trump. and he will go on...
IMHO, the Dems would make themselves once again look foolish...
all this shyt for nothing...

In all else, I can take Trump and his BS, b.u.t. Pence and his John Birch society friends HELL NO!

The notion that the House shouldn't do their job to provide congressional oversight because the senate won't prosecute is a bunch of malarkey. This will hold Trump accountable and put the spotlight on Republican's protecting a President that has blatantly broken the law. The fact that you think this is foolish on the part of the democrats is telling.

Last edited: