Breaking: PAWG Breaks Down How Hiphop Reinforces Negative Stereotypes About Black People

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
here's probably the best DVD about the decline of rap.. QD 3 Documentaries be all classics

DVDS00405_324.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
@FlextaMcSignals

@Yuffie.

@Ronnie Lott

@mrken12

You all are free to not click on these threads. They won't stop anytime soon. Just letting y'all know in advance:francis:

And I'm just letting you know that all you're doing is repeating the same bullshyt over and over with no solutions :mjlol:

You've been called out by several people including myself about your blatant hypocrisy:mjlol:

You bash hip hop and its content, yet you still listen and support hip hop especially your favorite rapper Eminem, who is guilty of all the same violence and destruction that you bytch and complain about everyday. :mjlol:

How does it feel to have absolutely zero influence in the world :mjlol:

You're an absolute joke :mjlol:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's new to most people obviously because the popular music continues to be genocidal garbage. i've personally witnessed a shift from black violence to the acceptance of black drug use. i see the shyt on this site so called black people casually talking about poppin percs, xans, lean, mollys and all other types of dumb shyt. meanwhile heroin use/od's is on the rise. the shyt has been normalized/glorified partly through music. (weezy, i feel like dying)

yeah post it again and again until people understand the severity of the issue. ya'll dont have to come in here. i dont get why this topic seems to bother ya'll. explain how its harmful? there are pawg threads, ig thot threads, etc posted non stop too :manny:

People who get upset have more than likely formed a portion, if not all of their identity with hip hop culture. To them hip hop or rap IS black culture and there is nothing else.
It always amazes me how many of us claim to genuinely want change yet still cling on to self destructive elements in our community. This tendency is constantly played out within the black community.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
If u ever saw a documentary the art of hip hop you'll see a whole bunch of truth

U had Q tip, talib kweli and immortal technique all break down how record label executives who ARE JEWISH AND NOT EVEN MUSIC GUYS BUT LAWYERS OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL DUDES all came at them in the beginning of their careers asking them to be more ignorant, be more what's hip in society instead of conscious rappers

Jews only give a fukk about money

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man fukk rap and it's cac jew execs..

I feel bad for today's generation that discovered it when it was over.:francis:

Daps
@FlextaMcSignals

@Yuffie.

@Ronnie Lott

@mrken12

You all are free to not click on these threads. They won't stop anytime soon. Just letting y'all know in advance:francis:
Dude...I agree with your point. But you offer no solution. And this is the 1000th thread, I'm not expecting you to stop. Nor should you. And again, you mention me but refuse to answer my question. What am I supposed to do about it?