Breaking: PAWG Breaks Down How Hiphop Reinforces Negative Stereotypes About Black People

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you been to white people's homes....they support very little to if not any Tyler Perry films.

stop it. aren't you a conspiracy dude? it's weird how ya'll will acknowledge all these gov't "conspiracies" except the ones that deal with black people.:jbhmm:

whites have always loved black ignorance and you know it. you know the history of minstrel shows in america.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP is a bot. nikka repays the same shyt everyday over and over :mjlol:

He has zero solutions, he stans Eminem and he's an agent

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"
  2. 2.
    relating to or associated with a particular person.
    "the office was created ad hominem for Fenton
what are your thoughts on the content of the video though? ya'll the ones that seem like agents because you come in these threads with the quickness trying to stop the discussion.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"
  2. 2.
    relating to or associated with a particular person.
    "the office was created ad hominem for Fenton
what are your thoughts on the content of the video though? ya'll the ones that seem like agents because you come in these threads with the quickness trying to stop the discussion.

Im not gonna watch the video :heh:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
If u don't think rap is a problem then you're a clown. Rap is the most listened genre after edn. If black youth keep listening to lyrics that say fukk that nikka, i don't trust nikkas, put a cap in that nikka, bytch ass nikka, hoes ass nikka, clown ass nikka, fukk that nikkas bytch, stunt on that nikka, poor ass nikka, take that nikkas bytch etc in most of rap songs that drop its going to influence on how u see other blacks. U wont trust other blacks, u constantly think blacks are after you, u start to stunt on other blacks instead of helping them out and dropping advice. I admit i listen to all types of rap but im smart to know its all propaganda. It affects weak minds and guess what we has a shyt load of weak minds in our community.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
If u don't think rap is a problem then you're a clown. Rap is the most listened genre after edn. If black youth keep listening to lyrics that say fukk that nikka, i don't trust nikkas, put a cap in that nikka, bytch ass nikka, hoes ass nikka, clown ass nikka, fukk that nikkas bytch, stunt on that nikka, poor ass nikka, take that nikkas bytch etc in most of rap songs that drop its going to influence on how u see other blacks. U wont trust other blacks, u constantly think blacks are after you, u start to stunt on other blacks instead of helping them out and dropping advice. I admit i listen to all types of rap but im smart to know its all propaganda. It affects weak minds and guess what we has a shyt load of weak minds in our community.
FACTS

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Does anyone know if OP is actually doing anything in real life to take down the big evil hip hop industry or are his only notable achievements making repetitive threads on the internet and supporting white rappers who call black women the n-word?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop it. aren't you a conspiracy dude? it's weird how ya'll will acknowledge all these gov't "conspiracies" except the ones that deal with black people.:jbhmm:

whites have always loved black ignorance and you know it. you know the history of minstrel shows in america.

:francis: So instead of answering my you go off the deep end.

I know Minstrel Show history. Tyler Perry is supported by mainly black folks. I small portion of white support Perry.

Daps
wouldn't the first step be getting the information out? how can you "do something" if people (the masses) dont even realize it's contributing to their own genocide.
The 'hip hop is the devil's music' narrative is not new. So, the first step is done. Even if it's not, then what? What's the next step? Posting the information again?