Breaking: PAWG Breaks Down How Hiphop Reinforces Negative Stereotypes About Black People

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
cac opinions..........

lilwaynesmh.gif

Use a gif to a known sellout to prove your point, brehs.

Couldn't have gone any better. :banderas:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Skip my whole point, nikka. Besides, y'all nikkas here talk more about white people and bedwenches than actual hip hop :heh:
I was agreeing with you breh. I was just adding the point that not only is this a message board, but a Hip Hop message board and you see threads like these and it's really ironic. :deadrose:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
nikka u talking about negative rappers but you out here falling for the media-driven okie dokie with this nikka Chance. Chance's dad was one of the nikkas who covered up Laquan McDonald murder, he a government sponsored rapper who's purpose is to be the "good negro out of Chicago" so they can keep fronting on the nikkas who really are in the hood out there. You probably think Vic Mensa is a true Chicago conscious militant soldier too huh smh.

Movies and TV shows promote negative stereotypes and nobody gives a fukk but for hip hop there always has to be scrutiny because of "negative stereotypes" maybe the black community wouldnt be so fukked up if the schools actually taught nikkas about black history and actually gave them proper books and computers and shyt. It aint hip hop's job to teach nikkas. If all of hip hop was on some conscious shyt the hood would still be shytty as fukk and the schools would still be worthless shytholes nikka.
I ain't know that about chances dad. What the fukk? More on that?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was agreeing with you breh. I was just adding the point that not only is this a message boardated, but a Hip Hop message board and you see threads like these and it's really ironic. :deadrose:
My bad then, fam :whoa:

But my point still stand; nikkas here don't even talk about hip hop much :manny:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I cant believe fools still deny the fact that rap(irresponsible rap) has an impact on the rise in black violence

Edub

Veteran
Daps
12:40-13:30

timestamped:

@10:50- white boy talks about why he's drawn to "colored people's" music

@15:20- Popular rap group The Clipse are asked about how they feel about perpetuating negative stereotypes of black people and their response will shock you:wow:

20:50- Irv Gotti & JaRule talks about how J*wish record label owner wanted Ja to scrap his album because it was too "soft" and didnt perpetuate enough negative black stereotypes

22:30- Rap legend Scarface talks about the current "whitewashing" of black music

27:20- Dr. Umar Johnson breaks down how INSANE it is that black people doesnt profit off of black music.

Entire video is worth the watch:wow:

So u along with cacs are down to this ...your last "harrah" at attempting to persuade those of the ill effects and reason for the extinguishing of hip hop.....just take the L. Y'ALL FAILED:mjlol: