Breaking: PAWG Breaks Down How Hiphop Reinforces Negative Stereotypes About Black People

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Rap music has totally destroyed the black mans image. I don't even want to mention the one time a black and white woman made me and other black men feel like crap because of rap and this was at a professional talk too. :wow:

Over half of rap is pure poison. 21 savage, drake, chief keef etc need to go.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good video op.

nteresting to see ODB talking bout to gov't using mind control through music and method man talking bout "i love the govenrment, f b i c i a i love ya'll. i dont want ya'll knocking at my door" obd was speakin too much truth and had to be eliminated it seems. :dame:

god damn that liar cohen is the fukkin devil. you see how he tries to immediately challenge irvs sanity when he challenged their bullshyt tactics. i see the same bullshyt pulled on this site.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
give a fukk about what cacs think brehs

see thats the problem with these threads. you wanna bash hip hop but conveniently leave out the artists spreading a good message. or maybe thats not what you're searching for when you nikkas make these threads? :jbhmm:

have a listen to this and then tell me if all hip hop is 'poison'

cacs gonna think what they want about us man. you could be a well spoken, successful black man and they're still going to label you as the no good thug when you get shot by the police in the streets

1. So ignoring their clear plan to destroy you is the way of thinking you have. This is why you dgaf.
2. I love hiphop...been birthed in it when RunDMC days. Stop assuming anything about me.
3. I always listen to hiphop music with a message, I'm too old for that foolish bulshyt.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
At age 13 is when I knew what I need to know about hip-hop. However, you have that transitioning period. In the 3rd grade I had an Italian teacher (young 27 year old) tell me what magic stick meant. Her as a white woman didn't want to see me down that path. Like I said, this is the new crack on the street and it has an agenda. WS is NOT a person it's a blueprint. Anyway of any race can be a WS including our own people.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
We already know this.

White people love watching and listening to "black culture". Why do you think Tyler Perry films are so big? White people think that's black culture and it's entertainment to them. "ooh, a look into how black people live! And it's hilarious!"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
good video op.

nteresting to see ODB talking bout to gov't using mind control through music and method man talking bout "i love the govenrment, f b i c i a i love ya'll. i dont want ya'll knocking at my door" obd was speakin too much truth and had to be eliminated it seems. :dame:

god damn that liar cohen is the fukkin devil. you see how he tries to immediately challenge irvs sanity when he challenged their bullshyt tactics. i see the same bullshyt pulled on this site.

Cohen is a devil and has created alot of strife in the hiphop community especially since you have rappers who speak so highly of him and others who want to murk him.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
At age 13 is when I knew what I need to know about hip-hop. However, you have that transitioning period. In the 3rd grade I had an Italian teacher (young 27 year old) tell me what magic stick meant. Her as a white woman didn't want to see me down that path. Like I said, this is the new crack on the street and it has an agenda. WS is NOT a person it's a blueprint. Anyway of any race can be a WS including our own people.
At third grade she shouldn't have told you that. I too knew what it was, asked my sis but she refused to tell me. I knew it was supposed to represent a penis.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We already know this.

White people love watching and listening to "black culture". Why do you think Tyler Perry films are so big? White people think that's black culture and it's entertainment to them. "ooh, a look into how black people live! And it's hilarious!"

Have you been to white people's homes....they support very little to if not any Tyler Perry films.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
I'm not about to watch a long ass video about a cracker weighing in on black issues:aicmon:
Nah don't be ignorant bruh. You're smarter than this. The video has way more black opinions than cacs. All the cac bytch said was that because she was sheltered and lived in a suburb with hardly any blacks that hip hop influenced her and her friends on how they thought blacks were like. I.e. the chains, all blacks being poor etc.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
give a fukk about what cacs think brehs

see thats the problem with these threads. you wanna bash hip hop but conveniently leave out the artists spreading a good message. or maybe thats not what you're searching for when you nikkas make these threads? :jbhmm:

have a listen to this and then tell me if all hip hop is 'poison'

cacs gonna think what they want about us man. you could be a well spoken, successful black man and they're still going to label you as the no good thug when you get shot by the police in the streets

this is a shallow view of blacks global image. you're not considering the platform the anti-black ignorance is given. re-read about the so called holocaust and see the tacts they used against the jwz. Propaganda was a major component of nazi germany. Before they went through with their "genocide", they created an atmosphere of hatred which allowed Germans to have a passive/negative view which allowed hitler to allegedly exterminate 6 million + ppl. do you not think this could happen again, with blacks being the target? ask yourself why it's so easy for juries to acquit cops murdering unarmed black men. media/music isn't the sole culprit, but it's part of the agenda. its a piece of the puzzle which is racism white supremacy.

there are plenty of great artist with a good message, but they're not given the platform to reach the masses. they dont get the videos, awards, radio time, endorsements. all controlled by white ppl. all this matters obviously.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
At third grade she shouldn't have told you that. I too knew what it was, asked my sis but she refused to tell me. I knew it was supposed to represent a penis.
I'm glad she did. Also, she was kinda close to my mother as a PTA thing. It steered me into the right direction. Last time I started listening to Rap again on a casual was in 2012 and that was all oldschool. Because I went an 9 year period without listening to it. I didn't know of indie hip-hop back then :pachaha:

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Rap music has totally destroyed the black mans image. I don't even want to mention the one time a black and white woman made me and other black men feel like crap because of rap and this was at a professional talk too. :wow:

Over half of rap is pure poison. 21 savage, drake, chief keef etc need to go.
Our image was destroyed when we came over here in chains :stopitslime: