Breaking: PAWG Breaks Down How Hiphop Reinforces Negative Stereotypes About Black People

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
So you mad at us because Jewish executives chooses and cacs love the ignorant images of hip hop?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know if OP is actually doing anything in real life to take down the big evil hip hop industry or are his only notable achievements making repetitive threads on the internet and supporting white rappers who call black women the n-word?

you support the wwe which is racism white supremacy in the flesh but no one uses that against you. :francis:

any "black" person goin this hard against this topic is sus to me.

if ya'll dont have any interest in the video whats the point of coming in the thread :dwillhuh:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
All y'all saying that rap doesn't affect me so i don't care are fukking selfish. You're part of the reason our community is fukking stagnant. Guess what its affecting other black kids who will grow up to look at other blacks differently while sucking up to cacs who are the reason blacks spew that detrimental shyt in rap. :snoop:

If not for kendrick lamar, j cole, chance and underground hip hop and other rap artists i would even listen to rap. But y'all would call me a c00n because i don't want to listen to music that plays a part in destroying my community.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The 'hip hop is the devil's music' narrative is not new. So, the first step is done. Even if it's not, then what? What's the next step? Posting the information again?

it's new to most people obviously because the popular music continues to be genocidal garbage. i've personally witnessed a shift from black violence to the acceptance of black drug use. i see the shyt on this site so called black people casually talking about poppin percs, xans, lean, mollys and all other types of dumb shyt. meanwhile heroin use/od's is on the rise. the shyt has been normalized/glorified partly through music. (weezy, i feel like dying)

yeah post it again and again until people understand the severity of the issue. ya'll dont have to come in here. i dont get why this topic seems to bother ya'll. explain how its harmful? there are pawg threads, ig thot threads, etc posted non stop too :manny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
good video op.

nteresting to see ODB talking bout to gov't using mind control through music and method man talking bout "i love the govenrment, f b i c i a i love ya'll. i dont want ya'll knocking at my door" obd was speakin too much truth and had to be eliminated it seems. :dame:

god damn that liar cohen is the fukkin devil. you see how he tries to immediately challenge irvs sanity when he challenged their bullshyt tactics. i see the same bullshyt pulled on this site.
Yeah they were. ODB wasn't joking at the beginning of Diesel

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
cac opinions..........

lilwaynesmh.gif

How you gonna post gif of c00nchi after saying that :pachaha:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
This entire conspiracy about how the Jews - from behind the scenes - hijacked hip-hop music and its culture to push and embellish negative black stereotypes. With the intent to socially engineer black people into a worsen state - whether it be in attitude or behavior - is beyond belief, and not born out by any sort of hard evidence.

20:50- Irv Gotti & JaRule talks about how J*wish record label owner wanted Ja to scrap his album because it was too "soft" and didnt perpetuate enough negative black stereotypes

But the thing being overlooked here is why did the Jewish record label owner say that? Did he say that because he wants to manipulate black ppl for insidious reasons, or, did he realize -- based on the information available to him at the time -- that if Ja goes in this direction, he runs the risk of polarizing his audience, thus, greatly reducing his income and value as an artist. Well, I think the effect of 50 on Ja's career can answer that.

Daps
it's new to most people obviously because the popular music continues to be genocidal garbage. i've personally witnessed a shift from black violence to the acceptance of black drug use. i see the shyt on this site so called black people casually talking about poppin percs, xans, lean, mollys and all other types of dumb shyt. meanwhile heroin use/od's is on the rise. the shyt has been normalized/glorified partly through music. (weezy, i feel like dying)

yeah post it again and again until people understand the severity of the issue. ya'll dont have to come in here. i dont get why this topic seems to bother ya'll. explain how its harmful? there are pawg threads, ig thot threads, etc posted non stop too :manny:
I'm not bothered. I want to know what people are going to do about it. I'm against genocide. These threads aren't harmful, they're redundant. That's fine. What action is taken is far more important that just knowing this exists.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Thank you for posting the video breh. Whole video is well done.

Another interesting time stamp is Jadakiss at 10:25

Check out 11:45. "Did you just say colored people?" leading straight into "What term do you want me to use? I mean, I've not a racist at all..." leading straight into the M1(Dead Prez) interview.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Cacs can always pay a fool to do their bidding.

Hiphop is not organic it's guided by cac money and people will always act stupid for money.

When it was conscious cacs put money into a violent alternative. It is what it is. The negative stereotypes were created by cacs