BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Daps
I wonder what excuse Trump gonna use this time since Kentucky is a red state.

The Kentucky governor is gonna call on Trump and they're gonna make a big show of moving the national guard in to crack heads in a huge show of "law and order" right before election.

Folks are going to play right into their hands. Why do you think they waited this late to make the announcement?

They wanted it to happen right before election so they could show "we don't let folks burn up our cities without consequences in Republican states :smugfavre:"

Mark my words :snoop:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Kentucky governor is gonna call on Trump and they're gonna make a big show of moving the national guard in to crack heads in a huge show of "law and order" right before election.

Folks are going to play right into their hands. Why do you think they waited this late to make the announcement?

They wanted it to happen right before election so they could show "we don't let folks burn up our cities without consequences in Republican states :smugfavre:"

Honestly I think you are dead on with this assessment.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

You probably right...:francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Looks like the Feds are already there & ready to go:

SMH.

Millions of dollars in future property damage could have been averted just by simply arresting those three officers but America gonna America.

Meanwhile these white folks are going to continue to play their Twisted Mind Games as if black people don't deserve justice for being murdered by police unprovoked. Knowing that there would not play those gymnastics or mind games if this person involved was white.

:mjpls:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This is to be expected. They dragged this shyt out since May. If they were going to arrest the officers they would have BEEN did it. It shows alot about maintaining the order of white supremacy is that they know folks are going to riot and cause untold damage to keep them pigs from going to jail. They dont care. The c00n ass Attorney General spoke at the RNC, he knows where his biscuits are buttered.

LOL @ “bracing”

these bozos are doing their own terrible foreshadowing on this mess.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It’s been over since the family took the money instead of justice.