John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Yea, buddy been gettin kind of corny lately I hate to say it. Ironically, it seems like that Crispy puppet is actually making Tommy Sotomayer more popular, his videos are getting way more views from what I can see now. :smh:

Plus I'll never hate on the black dollar so I'm ok with the constant T-shirt/Birdman Lugz hawking he does, but the commentary has been slowly deteriorating to the stale "We live in a system of white supremacy" adlib. Yea we get it Tariq, what else you got to add :francis:

Not in the mood to look for it, but I even saw a video where fam was phone harassing a troll who called into his live stream :why:

Fam need to lay off recording from his shoe closet and finish that Hidden Colors 4 :yeshrug:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yea, buddy been gettin kind of corny lately I hate to say it. Ironically, it seems like that Crispy puppet is actually making Tommy Sotomayer more popular, his videos are getting way more views from what I can see now. :smh:

Plus I'll never hate on the black dollar so I'm ok with the constant T-shirt/Birdman Lugz hawking he does, but the commentary has been slowly deteriorating to the stale "We live in a system of white supremacy" adlib. Yea we get it Tariq, what else you got to add :francis:

Not in the mood to look for it, but I even saw a video where fam was phone harassing a troll who called into his live stream :why:

Fam need to lay off recording from his shoe closet and finish that Hidden Colors 4 :yeshrug:

Jason Black is starting to broadcast again, at least.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
so he's saying disrespect is ok for a price? It's ok to sell out?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What makes it different than Donald Sterling is, Donald wasnt putting on no homies he grew up with..those were athletes he had no prior history with paid to do a job. D12's skills didn't get them on ..being Em's patnas from the D got them on.
both are still employees. for example, tariq brought up 50 cent. 50 cents publishing was split between dre, eminem and jimmy iovine. they made the bulk share of 50 cents catalog. plus, sterling has allegedly donated millions to black organizations like the naacp

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say what? man fukk this nikka..all that pro black shyt he talked and he put a price on his self respect..