Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now how do we know all this happened? Or is it he say, she say?
(and no i dont care nttn bout eminem)
All what happened? Well the tapes are on youtube, emimen acknowledged it and his friends did as well..only em says it was about a black girlfriend..his friends said it was something they did all the time..he racist rap hour it is..

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yeah, that was stupid. so i guess dude doesn't have a problem with donald sterling then.

Fam, what did Sterling say that was actually bad? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Sterling mad that his side bytch because she was Thot Status on instagram and he wanted her to be perceived as a clean & wholesome hoe? I didn't recall him saying anything negative about Black people. But I do recall when he dropped that Ether on some of these rich negros who take advantage & shyt on their own people .

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam, what did Sterling say that was actually bad? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Sterling mad that his side bytch because she was Thot Status on instagram and he wanted her to be perceived as a clean & wholesome hoe? I didn't recall him saying anything negative about Black people. But I do recall when he dropped that Ether on some of these rich negros who take advantage & shyt on their own people .

- not to hang around black people publicly
- don't claim any black ancestry and pretend to be latina
- black people "are like the enemy"

the last 1 is what most people gloss over, while only acknowledging the first one

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would have little to no issue with this if it were someone else. But dude will be the first one to call someone a c00n and make fun of them, so he should be held to the same standard he holds others.

Also, using his logic, the same thing he said could be said for any successful white person who has given a black man a job.

The nikka hung up on a chick months ago who was making rational arguments on the phone as to how Floyd Mayweather is a sell out and doesn't support the community enough as he can especially with how much he shows off his money. Instead of listening to her point he told her to stop and hung up and said "I had to hang up on you cause you c00ning"... :snoop:

So criticizing a Black person to another black person...not white supremacists in the media...but keeping it between the "family" is c00ning now...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And those of you who didn't listen to it at the 17 minute mark...as the people who posted in here will tell you I'm not paraphrasing when I say he made the "I give eminem a pass" comment :pachaha:

I didn't make a misleading thread title like @BrothaZay normally does. He straight up said this shyt.

This nikka straight up said "Thats why I give eminem a pass" OVER and over again... :mindblown:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His argument makes no sense. White boy has benefitted from every black artist that he supposedly put on plus he owes all of his success to blacks. He hasn't done anything out of the kindness of his heart. The idea of him putting people like 50 on equals "paying reparations" is an insult. There was a huge bidding war for 50 because he was the hottest dude on the street. 50 was a can't miss. Nah eminem doesn't get a pass he's taking out of his ass here.

Also even if his point was valid...it makes even less sense because he "put 50 on" before we even knew about the racist tapes...50 was signed in 2002 and D12 years before...racist tapes came out in 2003 right? Who the hell cares if he put Slaughterhouse on and gave Angela Yee, Charlamagne and Sway jobs. What does that mean? I'm sure Thomas Jefferson gave some of his favorite slaves "jobs"...

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
The nikka hung up on a chick months ago who was making rational arguments on the phone as to how Floyd Mayweather is a sell out and doesn't support the community enough as he can especially with how much he shows off his money. Instead of listening to her point he told her to stop and hung up and said "I had to hang up on you cause you c00ning"... :snoop:

So criticizing a Black person to another black person...not white supremacists in the media...but keeping it between the "family" is c00ning now...
Floyd feeds a lot of black people already. He's far from a sell out. Even when he was selling that Pac fight, he had c00nin A Smith do his exclusive interview.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't recall him calling black people enemies. He called his bytch an enemy. She kept trying to bait him into saying derogatory things about blacks and he didn't bite, and mind you, he didn't know he was being recorded. I thought he was just caught up in playing the perception game with his broad, I never took him as a racist.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
18 guests :lupe:

Will Black Reign get ethered in the coming weeks? :lupe:

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
I just started watching Tommy Sotomayor vids like 2 days ago.

Dude was talking about Serena Williams being ugly and dating white boys and he sung a parody of Joe, referring to black women like: They use, black men, to do all, the things white men won't doooo. We'll do them for yoooou.

Then I logged on the coli and see these chicks making threads getting brehs to argue with each other over dumb shyt, but the white brehs was either not involved or just kicking it.

giphy.gif