iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
The second part.
Watching clips again of him bashing the conscious community. Its hotep ni99as this, hotep ni99as that. Steady mocking people like Sara Suten Seti and brother polight, saying he doesn't care about the conscious community, cosigning being in relationships with white folks, etc.

I cant do it no more.
He started off giving women advice and now he's not even talking about women no more neither. (I stay watching Brother Polight and anything Sa Neter puts up. I got several african and ankh chains and got a red, black, green ankh tattooed on my wrist.)

But aren't you dating a white woman through?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why or how is this important at all?

:dahell: the guy spent ages talking about no white person gets a "pass" and put anyone on blast on the c00n train who even tried to imply giving a white person the "pass". The "Eminem made money for alot of people" line is the type of thing that callers would say to him that he would hang up on if he heard that. But he just said it so effortlessly.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_ml0ptnoYMq1r0hi9so1_250_zpsfs9zlw3w.gif

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Oh now i get it.:ohhh: Yall are under the misconception that ive given Em a pass for that racist shyt when all ive ever done was acknowledge that he's a dope a55 lyricist. Wow. I understand now.:wow: Yall took me giving him props as a talented wordsmith and spinned that into "he's an Em stan who gives him a pass for calling black women n!ggers". :pachaha:

Naw, not the case at all. Dude is one of the most technically gifted lyricists ive ever heard tho and i stand by that:yeshrug:

And only on the coli is it blasphemous to be black and recognize Em's skills as a lyricist:dead:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh now i get it.:ohhh: Yall are under the misconception that ive given Em a pass for that racist shyt when all ive ever done was acknowledge that he's a dope a55 lyricist. Wow. I understand now.:wow: Yall took me giving him props as a talented wordsmith and spinned that into "he's an Em stan who gives him a pass for calling black women n!ggers". :pachaha:

Naw, not the case at all. Dude is one of the most technically gifted lyricists ive ever heard tho and i stand by that:yeshrug:

And only on the coli is it blasphemous to be black and recognize Em's skills as a lyricist:dead:

:beli: stop you are not Tariq...stop this lie....

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dahell: the guy spent ages talking about no white person gets a "pass" and put anyone on blast on the c00n train who even tried to imply giving a white person the "pass". The "Eminem made money for alot of people" line is the type of thing that callers would say to him that he would hang up on if he heard that. But he just said it so effortlessly.

"It's a corrupt viscous hypocritical system...."

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Dudes been saying dumb shyt for a while now. Let us not forget he denounced the Pan-African flag because it "resembled the gay flag colors" :snoop:
I remember he said that shyt.:deadmanny:

His trying to back track from that by selling RGB shirts.:heh:
When did he say that
When he was trying to promote his melaniod flag to replace the rgb flag. The flag look like a mixture of the Jewish flag and progressive insurance logo:deadrose:.
Tariq has a white mother in law. Not surprised.
Really?:ohhh: Link?:wtf:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
yeah, that was stupid. so i guess dude doesn't have a problem with donald sterling then.

What makes it different than Donald Sterling is, Donald wasnt putting on no homies he grew up with..those were athletes he had no prior history with paid to do a job. D12's skills didn't get them on ..being Em's patnas from the D got them on.