Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly did i miss with eminem?
Everybody in here saying he did something to black folks
His friends outed him, he had some racist tapes where he was dissing blacks calling them moon crickets or some shyt and shytting on black women..him and his firends would do some shyt called the racist rap hour or some shyt..he was either 16 or in his 20s if i remember correct..Benzino put snippets in the source mag..when he was outed he said it was b/c some black girl broke up with him..some real rappers shyt on him but some defended him..so called black girlfriend never came forward..

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why do you all care so much about what this dude says?
He's a father figure to a lot of these cats. I don't get it. They try to talk like him, use his slang, copy his talking points verbatim, harp on his every word and make threads about what he said on his stupid little streamshow that only coli members watch. It's pathetic.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
oh yeah i bit my tongue cause the premise of the series was sorely needed those but " True Colors: dvds are overrated as AF..truthfuallly i was underwhelmed...in particular i was disappointing topics such as little known black American inventions and inventors) or the Black Seminole Revolt weren't addressed..and on one segment when of the the scholars actually implied modern nation of Ghana has ties to and the same region as the Ancient Ghana empire i almost stop watching there:snoop:
What is true colors?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
The second part.
Watching clips again of him bashing the conscious community. Its hotep ni99as this, hotep ni99as that. Steady mocking people like Sara Suten Seti and brother polight, saying he doesn't care about the conscious community, cosigning being in relationships with white folks, etc.

I cant do it no more.
He started off giving women advice and now he's not even talking about women no more neither. (I stay watching Brother Polight and anything Sa Neter puts up. I got several african and ankh chains and got a red, black, green ankh tattooed on my wrist.)
I dont remember their names coming out of flex mouth. And he says "FAKE hotep nikkas".

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I remember he said that shyt.:deadmanny:

His trying to back track from that by selling RGB shirts.:heh:

When he was trying to promote his melaniod flag to replace the rgb flag. The flag look like a mixture of the Jewish flag and progressive insurance logo:deadrose:.

Really?:ohhh: Link?:wtf:

12227006_10206869847200047_5985905538491643732_n.jpg

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I would have little to no issue with this if it were someone else. But dude will be the first one to call someone a c00n and make fun of them, so he should be held to the same standard he holds others.

Also, using his logic, the same thing he said could be said for any successful white person who has given a black man a job.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I dont remember their names coming out of flex mouth. And he says "FAKE hotep nikkas".

The way he talks sometimes he's mocking how Seti talks. Plus he has mentioned polight and mocked polight on his wives and him speaking all the languages he spoke.

Sa Neter even said that they'll settle the differences with tariq if he hits up Sa Neters phone. (Trust me breh. I been watching House of Konsciousness since '07)

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
So he said that he gave Eminem a pass because he helped put a lot of black people on in the industry and said :pacspit: to Bieber and Paris Hilton because they didn't. What's the problem? :dwillhuh:

Bieber tried to help Lil Twist but he would rather be a thug. Paris put on Nicole Richie and Kim Kardashian. :troll:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
His friends outed him, he had some racist tapes where he was dissing blacks calling them moon crickets or some shyt and shytting on black women..him and his firends would do some shyt called the racist rap hour or some shyt..he was either 16 or in his 20s if i remember correct..Benzino put snippets in the source mag..when he was outed he said it was b/c some black girl broke up with him..some real rappers shyt on him but some defended him..so called black girlfriend never came forward..

Now how do we know all this happened? Or is it he say, she say?
(and no i dont care nttn bout eminem)

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
The way he talks sometimes he's mocking how Seti talks. Plus he has mentioned polight and mocked polight on his wives and him speaking all the languages he spoke.

Sa Neter even said that they'll settle the differences with tariq if he hits up Sa Neters phone. (Trust me breh. I been watching House of Konsciousness since '07)
I dont ,been following flex for ten years atleast though