Daps
oh yeah i bit my tongue cause the premise of the series was sorely needed those but " True Colors: dvds are overrated as AF..truthfuallly i was underwhelmed...in particular i was disappointing topics such as little known black American inventions and inventors) or the Black Seminole Revolt weren't addressed..and on one segment when of the the scholars actually implied modern nation of Ghana has ties to and the same region as the Ancient Ghana empire i almost stop watching there:snoop:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:childplease: at haters coming in with the "gotcha" shyt. Nobody is perfect. You're never going to agree with anyone 100% of the time. Dude being wrong on this(and other shyt) doesn't negate the fact that he does drop a lot of good game and he lived the black empowerment shyt that he talks. c00ns stop it.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I still don't see how you can be a hip hop fan and disrespect Em. It's only like 5 rappers in history that are better than him.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
I read a few pages and saw it mentioned but not a video or audio.
I already unsubscribed 2 weeks ago and stopped messing with him after listening to him since 2009.

Watched the clip again if him bashing the conscious community.
:scust:
What was the nail in the coffin?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:childplease: at haters coming in with the "gotcha" shyt. Nobody is perfect. You're never going to agree with anyone 100% of the time. Dude being wrong on this(and other shyt) doesn't negate the fact that he does drop a lot of good game and he lived the black empowerment shyt that he talks. c00ns stop it.
Nah, your man is taking this L :umad:

And no, I'm not replying further to you. Have a nice weekend. :qp:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
What was the nail in the coffin?

The second part.
Watching clips again of him bashing the conscious community. Its hotep ni99as this, hotep ni99as that. Steady mocking people like Sara Suten Seti and brother polight, saying he doesn't care about the conscious community, cosigning being in relationships with white folks, etc.

I cant do it no more.
He started off giving women advice and now he's not even talking about women no more neither. (I stay watching Brother Polight and anything Sa Neter puts up. I got several african and ankh chains and got a red, black, green ankh tattooed on my wrist.)