Gravity

Banned
Daps
I think some people give him a pass because the first thing he did when he got on was put on his best friends from Detroit. And yes he did that out the kindness of his heart because d12 fukking sucks,
Bizarre :mjlol:
Their purpose was to give him black/street cred to "prove" to people that he wasn't a fraud like vanilla ice. He benefitted from putting them on that wasn't out of the kindness of his heart. Besides, those are individuals. What he has or hasn't done for them as individual people has had zero effect on black people as a whole. White boy does not get a pass. Those tapes speak for themselves.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He's a hustler and that's his m.o. as far as I have seen. Maintaining connections and playing the Hollywood role of not burning bridges I'm sure trumps anything to do with Black upliftment. I'm also sure he wants to get on Shade 45 (Eminem's radio station) specifically on Sway in the Morning. Remember this is the same man who refuses to throw Tyler Perry under the bus.

I should note that I listen to his Ustream every week because he drops knowledge but it is what it is ...

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So he said that he gave Eminem a pass because he helped put a lot of black people on in the industry and said :pacspit: to Bieber and Paris Hilton because they didn't. What's the problem? :dwillhuh:

Daps
didn't watch the video but let me guess right this nikka argument that Marshmellow Mathers should get a pass cause he signed and help make a rap sambo(such as 50 Cent)rich and give him a platform to push the same negative stereotypical gangsta rap garbage which has been the pulse of mainstream urban black culture for decades now:skip:by that logic i guess every cac record executive whom has gangsta rap acts on their label should have a hood pass:childplease:I knew Toby Shaheed was a fraud after watching him basically imply black on black violence is exaggerated/not that bad cause it's always has occurred and addressing it is playing into white supremacy:dahell: