BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You sound scared
I am scared that's why i have so many guns.

You sound like someone that believes white people like you and would be cool with you taking money from them to give it to you.

Just imagine if someone said we need to raise taxes to give housing to the immigrants wouldn't you OOf the ones you saw if you had to pay for their lifestyles?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

You sound like someone that believes white people like you and would be cool with you taking money from them to give it to you.

Just imagine if someone said we need to raise taxes to give housing to the immigrants wouldn't you OOf the ones you saw if you had to pay for their lifestyles?
At least you're willing to admit it unlike others on this site who obviously are as well.

Hope you don't show that type of fear in front of them.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Then why post about white folks killing blacks?

I can careless bout how racists take anything we are owed. They wanna start the race war off that cool...I can buy beaucoup guns with my checks

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
At least you're willing to admit it unlike others on this site who obviously are as well.

Hope you don't show that type of fear in front of them.
It's weird to be scared to state an opinion on an anonymous board

News flash my momma didn't name me Wiseborn.

But in response to the fear thing I'm a Drug war veteran of the 90's in the murder capital of DC ( went to war with Rayful Edmonds) and Im a wounded GWOT veteran so if you ain't a vet or either I can't take that person seriously.

Also I know white nikkas be having guns and I think anyone walking around without access to a gun in school shooter country is a wierdo but that's me.

I also know that anyone who throws around coli terms like cac, treh or brehito would never say those words in public so courage is a relative term.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or maybe it's because I'm not here to try and convince anyone, especially with responses like that. You've already shown you wouldn't even be open to an actual discussion and instead would just be dap-fishing for gotcha moments.

See but this is why I don't want to go there. Because we're going to get into what goes on X, Elon, Vivek - there's a lot to cover and I don't think a forum is the best medium to do so. Some of my reasoning also extends to what the Federal Government has turned into. Democrat or Republican - the level of thievery our Congress people have engaged in, and the number of unelected officials that are creating policy and implementing laws is ridiculous.
Accusations of racism are similar to every other ism now - means nothing. Words just thrown around to shut people up from getting into the nuance of things. Joe Biden has said far worse and was an actual member of government oversight committees. But we won't have the same venom for him because he wears a blue tie. Oh well.

I see you've got a slew of pre-paid posts @Professor Emeritus. Congrats on your Googles :salute:
I would advise you not to listen to anyone about what to do with YOUR vote. I'm voting third party again and could careless how anyone feels about it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Like I said in the Obama thread, she isn't the type to finger wag at black men and expect votes for no reason and is probably mad he took it upon himself to do that.

She specifically said she wants to earn our votes and is putting her money where her mouth is

as long as you arent expecting a reparations program that benefits us alone, when republicans would just sue to end it like they have been in local programs and when they wouldnt even let student loans go through, it could be worth seeing what she offers that will probably disproportionately benefit us more than others on the sly

Kamalas a good politician :manny:

RFK sat down with Killa Mike and a group of BM. They told him they wanted child support forgiveness and their own welfare programs.

I'm curious to see what she delivers

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
It's not about being "afraid"...it's about being smart and not putting people in office that willfully and loudly are against you. All the racist shyt you see on the internet, kyle rittenhouse supporters, white supremacist, back the blue, blatant dog whistlers... those are the people you are siding with. If that's doesn't bother you so be it
Well guess what if you elect her she’ll still willfully want these same racist republicans in her cabinet and you want to guess something else? You think those illegal immigrants and fucķing faggòts that are getting support aren’t racist… if that doesn’t bother you so be it. And Kyle rittenhouse is not voting for trump she’s voting for that bytch

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Then why post about white folks killing blacks?

I can careless bout how racists take anything we are owed. They wanna start the race war off that cool...I can buy beaucoup guns with my checks
My nikka if you ain't already ready you're dead.

I guess you don't know ow Rosewood and Greenwood happened.

They announce checks and your enemies immediately activate.

There's white cops in every Black city right now

Again nikkas don't think of the ramifications of anything.

I don't care about the PAL's at all but I watch closely how their fighting their war for months the small hats didn't take out the leadership now they have but they haven't captured their dead bodies.

They had one of the first civilian airstrikes in Tulsa Just imagine what a race war means

You ready to live in a sewer for months breh?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
RFK sat down with Killa Mike and a group of BM. They told him they wanted child support forgiveness and their own welfare programs.

I'm curious to see what she delivers
If I were Kamala I wouldn't do it because even these common sense things (well not male welfare) might be asked.

I'd just keep it to targeted tax cuts and grants if I were her.

One thing I will say why wait until now to rollout policies for us?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm actually voting for Trump, and much of it has to do with what the Democratic party has become and Trump being an outsider. But that is a discussion I'd never have on this forum because its pointless.

Trump isn't a racist. I know a few black people that met him at events back in the day or actually worked with him. All of them say the dude is definitely not racist. I tend to believe it knowing how he was adored by the Democrats and this entire city before he switched to the Republican party. Even when he created the Reform party, he was not demonized. He even denounced the platform because of the Grand Wizard of the KKK trying to endorse him. All of these Black celebrities were Team Trump until he switched parties. Doubt he was racist all of this time and now everyone just suddenly realized it.
:laff::laff::laff:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
My nikka if you ain't already ready you're dead.

I guess you don't know ow Rosewood and Greenwood happened.

They announce checks and your enemies immediately activate.

There's white cops in every Black city right now

Again nikkas don't think of the ramifications of anything.

I don't care about the PAL's at all but I watch closely how their fighting their war for months the small hats didn't take out the leadership now they have but they haven't captured their dead bodies.

They had one of the first civilian airstrikes in Tulsa Just imagine what a race war means

You ready to live in a sewer for months breh?
Then lets geaux....lock and load...I'm saying with my check I'm buying more guns. Please stop assuming lol

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Then lets geaux....lock and load...I'm saying with my check I'm buying more guns. Please stop assuming lol
Ok if you're down to die for a check which is backed by he ability and belief that america would pay it's debts i.e. that the money is actually worth anything That's on you.

I'd be willing to die to defend Land that I own and given the ability to defend but not money/

I have 2 million Colombian pesos on me now do you want them?

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
You're both conflating and distorting two different statements. She was talking about how that policy she was describing disproportionately helps black people, which is NOT a "hide tide lifts all boats" argument. And then she said she had a second point in response, where she launched into how helping Black people would then help the whole community. Her statement about her policies disproportionately helping Black people was a separate point from her statement about why helping Black people doesn't ONLY help Black people.

If you had any doubt about this, you could see the other video I posted where she says she would explore reparations as president, or the bill she signed to start a committee to research reparations. Or the first minute of the video where she talks about why Black people deserve reparations. But y'all ignore ALL the other evidence that blatantly contradicts your claim.

Why don't you try this. Find your high school English teacher, or a college professor if you've been there. And ask them what she is saying when she says that helping Black people doesn't only help Black people.

Well aren’t you a sassy house negro. People questioning massa and you can’t allow that. Ok let’s play this game.

To your first point I’m not conflating or distorting her points. Any time politicians start saying this will disproportionately help black people that means it is a high tide lifts all boats argument. The point being that black people suffer from this particular issue the most so just dealing with the issue in general will help black people more because they suffer from it the most. And in turn that will improve the entire community. That does not mean targeted legislation designed to help black people explicitly. It means dealing with the larger issue and by aggregate black people will benefit. It is also a way of signaling to racist white folks and other never trumpers who she is trying to get to vote for her which is why she is praising the cheney’s endorsements. The same dikk Cheney that argued that Nelson Mandela shouldn’t be released from prison mind you.

A good example of the whole help black people in the aggregate is the jobs report that was just released unemployment is down and the Biden administration is championing it but if you look deeper black unemployment has gotten worse. I.E. you tackle unemployment and since black people suffer from unemployment the most they will benefit from the programs instituted which is not the case without targeted legislation. She is not endorsing targeted legislation, go back up a history book and learn why targeted legislation with specific groups in mind is important for real societal gains.

There has been multiple studies down on reparations. Saying you’re going to do a study is kicking the can down the road so you don’t have to deal with it but still saying you did something. I get that you don’t mind table scraps and cleaning boots with your tongue but some of us demand something more for our vote besides saving a system that is actively destroying us.

And before you call me a trump supporter I’m not, I’m voting for Jill Stein because I actually believe in things and one of those things is genocide is bad

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm actually voting for Trump, and much of it has to do with what the Democratic party has become and Trump being an outsider. But that is a discussion I'd never have on this forum because its pointless.

Trump isn't a racist. I know a few black people that met him at events back in the day or actually worked with him. All of them say the dude is definitely not racist. I tend to believe it knowing how he was adored by the Democrats and this entire city before he switched to the Republican party. Even when he created the Reform party, he was not demonized. He even denounced the platform because of the Grand Wizard of the KKK trying to endorse him. All of these Black celebrities were Team Trump until he switched parties. Doubt he was racist all of this time and now everyone just suddenly realized it.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: