BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol: People aren't voting for Trump just because they think he might be racist. Dude is an borderline senile bumbling idiot that has always been a failure in life including his first tenure as President. His whole campaign is running on misinformation, outright lies, and divisive rhetoric. But of course you don't want to have the conversation on why you are voting for Trump on here because you know good and well it's likely built on ignorance and folks will call you out on your bullshyt and you can't defend it.

Or maybe it's because I'm not here to try and convince anyone, especially with responses like that. You've already shown you wouldn't even be open to an actual discussion and instead would just be dap-fishing for gotcha moments.

Well I won't even try to change your opinion on him not being a racist but I will say that there's a reason why he's being accused of racism.
I guess despite what Elon allows on Twitter and what he says the fact that he was on stage with Dave Chappelle means he ain't racist either.

I will say the first TV show I watched when I got back to the states was a show about an illegal Salvadorean immigrant.

The ironic thing is if Trump does win culture will activate hard against him.

Of course culture will push the adjenda regardless but they push harder when they lose.

It's like our history in the states it's the Kiss kick approach The Voting rights act happened after they put firehoses on children in Alabama.

The Confederate statues started coming down after George Floyd so all I'll say if if you're upset with where the Democrat party is going

expect their next presidential candidate to be a Treh.

That's not even hyperbole they're setting up Pete Buttigeg to be the next up.

You can't stop progress or decline.

See but this is why I don't want to go there. Because we're going to get into what goes on X, Elon, Vivek - there's a lot to cover and I don't think a forum is the best medium to do so. Some of my reasoning also extends to what the Federal Government has turned into. Democrat or Republican - the level of thievery our Congress people have engaged in, and the number of unelected officials that are creating policy and implementing laws is ridiculous.
Accusations of racism are similar to every other ism now - means nothing. Words just thrown around to shut people up from getting into the nuance of things. Joe Biden has said far worse and was an actual member of government oversight committees. But we won't have the same venom for him because he wears a blue tie. Oh well.

I see you've got a slew of pre-paid posts @Professor Emeritus. Congrats on your Googles :salute:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Or maybe it's because I'm not here to try and convince anyone, especially with responses like that. You've already shown you wouldn't even be open to an actual discussion and instead would just be dap-fishing for gotcha moments.

See but this is why I don't want to go there. Because we're going to get into what goes on X, Elon, Vivek - there's a lot to cover and I don't think a forum is the best medium to do so. Some of my reasoning also extends to what the Federal Government has turned into. Democrat or Republican - the level of thievery our Congress people have engaged in, and the number of unelected officials that are creating policy and implementing laws is ridiculous.
Accusations of racism are similar to every other ism now - means nothing. Words just thrown around to shut people up from getting into the nuance of things. Joe Biden has said far worse and was an actual member of government oversight committees. But we won't have the same venom for him because he wears a blue tie. Oh well.

I see you've got a slew of pre-paid posts @Professor Emeritus. Congrats on your Googles :salute:
You don't have to go into it but if you want Tx cuts and lessor regulations say that.

I agree with you on that,
I put the Is he racist talk to the side but you're you're a social conservative Victor Davis Hansen * who is also a Trump supporter) admits all civilizations eventually fall for the same reasons.

I'm a social consevative too and I think it's too late to turn back the clock personally I think to slow down the clock you should surrender to win but the accelerant theory works but I need to get rich and off the X for the burn to go into overdrive and the Pheonix emerges.

If you don't understand what I mean I'd rather not have a Black Treh George Washingto Bio Pic just because Hollywood libs are Mad that Trump is in office.

the other reason if Trump does half the shyt he says without deep state opposition The pushback will be epic The Republicans will be in the electoral wilderness for 40 years.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I support all of this but 30 Trillion?

again everything has trade offs they dump 30 trillion in the Black community and expect gas to be 35 dollars a gallon.

Just sayin'
You cut back on Imperialism it can happen and we need to move on from fossil fuels

Crude oil is literally the Earth's blood and we draining it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

I posted that first link during the 2016 campaign, then the second during his presidency. Claiming "Joe Biden has said far worse" is pure bullshyt. How can you be so blind?

Trump OVERTLY segregated his apartments against Black folk. A government sting after many complaints found that Donald Trump's men claim apartments aren't available when Black people come around, but apartments are suddenly free when White people are there. Four Trump agents admit to coding applications to show which applicants are Black, a superintendent says he was told to send Black applicants to the central office but accept White applicants on site, and three doormen admit to being told to discourage Black persons from renting at their properties.

When confronted by a DOJ investigator, Trump said “You know, you don’t want to live with them either.”

"And isn't it funny. I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. . . . I think the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It's not anything they can control." - Donald Trump, as quoted by the president of Trump Plaza

Just days after their arrest, Trump spends $85,000 to take out full-page ads across New York newspapers with racially charged attacks against the five young Black men accused in the "Central Park 5" trial, calling for the death penalty, attacking the defendants with race-baiting assertions, and mocking Mayor Koch’s call to "end hate in our hearts.

"Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics-a tough subject-must be discussed."- From Trump's twitter

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!” - From Trump's twitter

After the Central Park 5 are shown to be innocent and released from prison, Donald Trump continues to attack them, saying, "what were they doing in the park anyway?"

Tweets that “the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our cities is committed by blacks and Hispanics.”

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.” - from Trump's twitter

"President Obama has absolutely no control (or respect) over the African American community-they have fared so poorly under his presidency." - from Trump's twitter

Trump tweets fake statistic from White nationalists claiming that 81% of White murder victims were killed by Black people. The actual number is 15%.

Omarosa released a tape from the White House where Katrina Pierson admits that Trump has used the N-word and Frank Luntz had heard the recording of him saying it.

Trump responded to a statement about his mostly-White crowds with, ‘That’s because black people are too stupid to vote for me.’” - testimony under oath by Trump's personal lawyer

After Nelson Mandela's death, Trump challenged, "Name one country run by a black person that’s not a shythole. Name one city.” - testimony under oath by Trump's personal lawyer

While driving through a neighborhood in Chicago, Trump remarked, "Only the blacks could live like this.” - testimony under oath by Trump's personal lawyer

When Kwame Jackson was in the Apprentice finale, Trump exclaimed, "There’s no way I can let this black f-g win.” Kwame Jackson and Michael Cohen have both testified to this.

That's just a few out of hundreds of statements. You REALLY think Joe Biden has said "far worse" than that? :dahell:

You seriously said "Trump is no racist" with your full chest. :snoop:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What do you think about these, @LV Koopa? Just loving, non-raical statements from the least racist man in America?

enhanced-mid-17976-1448232767-5.png

hqdefault.jpg

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm actually voting for Trump, and much of it has to do with what the Democratic party has become and Trump being an outsider. But that is a discussion I'd never have on this forum because its pointless.

Trump isn't a racist. I know a few black people that met him at events back in the day or actually worked with him. All of them say the dude is definitely not racist.
I tend to believe it knowing how he was adored by the Democrats and this entire city before he switched to the Republican party. Even when he created the Reform party, he was not demonized. He even denounced the platform because of the Grand Wizard of the KKK trying to endorse him. All of these Black celebrities were Team Trump until he switched parties. Doubt he was racist all of this time and now everyone just suddenly realized it.
Jesus....

You can not be this naive

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t y’all say this in 2016 and how slavery was coming back? None of that happened man we’re not afraid anymore you can’t use that excuse anymore. You have the same vibes as that dude with the curry icon that disappeared after the election you’ll probably do the same.
It's not about being "afraid"...it's about being smart and not putting people in office that willfully and loudly are against you. All the racist shyt you see on the internet, kyle rittenhouse supporters, white supremacist, back the blue, blatant dog whistlers... those are the people you are siding with. If that's doesn't bother you so be it

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You cut back on Imperialism it can happen and we need to move on from fossil fuels

Crude oil is literally the Earth's blood and we draining it.
Then all those countries that we give money to will support the chinese.

If you live in a city with more than 3 million people you already have a nuclear plant within a 100 miles of you

Think people will pay 60K for an electric car or pay 36 bucks a gallon of gas to give you reparations.

If they did white people would randomly kill Black people that they see.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Then all those countries that we give money to will support the chinese.

If you live in a city with more than 3 million people you already have a nuclear plant within a 100 miles of you

Think people will pay 60K for an electric car or pay 36 bucks a gallon of gas to give you reparations.

If they did white people would randomly kill Black people that they see.
You sound scared

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Jesus....

You can not be this naive
fukk being Naive people are afraid to articulate their true feeling anonomously on a message board where a strong minority agree with you.

Say what you will about Trump but he always tells the truth even when he lies (which is often) no one believes that he gives a shyt about anyone other than himself and the only true out and proud MAGA's are white supremacists who believes that's the one thing that he believes in.

everyone else is too p*ssy to put it on the wood like he does.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Just as I thought a cop out response. No one is asking you to convince us of anything. Just state why you are voting for Trump, instead of running away from your stance.