BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Explain Biden saying you ain’t black if you don’t vote for him. It’s the same rhetoric and it’s tone deaf.
It is the same thing, The only thing is him being a white dude saying it.

It's the same shame and blame tactic that a church auntie would and does say to you.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Explain Biden saying you ain’t black if you don’t vote for him. It’s the same rhetoric and it’s tone deaf.
I'll even go a step further basically all the Black manosphere channels are saying that if you vote democrat you ain't a Black Man in good standing and Tariq would question your hairline.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She really using this as a last minute Hail Mary. She does not give a fukk about us

Probably.

I myself don't support her. But guess what? After the major fukkup that Barry just did - at least she has enough sense to do the messaging herself.
I will give her that. Instead of being a bird like these low level social media clowns, she is owning up to it.

Now let's see what she has to say. Hopefully, it isn't nonsense.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Says the person who was already proven wrong once the whole quote emerged. :dead:

"The reality also is this: Any policy that will benefit Black people will benefit all of society. Let's be clear about that. Let's really be clear about that. So I'm not going to sit here and say I'm going to do something that's only gonna benefit Black people. No! Cause whatever benefits that black family will benefit that community and society as a whole and the country."

And why are you still ignoring the video where she says she'll explore reparations if she is elected president? Why are you ignoring her official co-sponsorship of Senator Booker's reparations bill? If she meant what you claim she said, then those would be complete contradictions of her "won't specifically help Black Americans" policy.

Every objective person in this conversation can already see she's saying the opposite of what you claimed, no matter how many times you try to Big Lie your way through it.

Yo, you’re being intellectual dishonest and you know it. She is arguing that policies that help everybody helps black people meaning the tax credits she wants to support families will help the black community. It is literally her way of saying a high tide lifts all boats ignoring that the black community is in a canoe with three holes in it not an ocean liner that her husband and kids reside in.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
The only thing I'll ask is for you to say that' you're voting for Trump and why

Personally I'm a country club style republican If it were anyone else running I'd pull the lever for the R candidate

But Trump is too crazy for me. I don't not think that he cares at all about this country.
I haven’t met Kamala but she has personally affected my life and I’ve talked about it a few times here when she was AG which I felt was very disrespectful and a slap in the face. I’ve also had to interact with the people she used to climb the ladder like Willie brown and he’s a POS too so I can’t in good faith support that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Probably.

I myself don't support her. But guess what? After the major fukkup that Barry just did - at least she has enough sense to do the messaging herself.
I will give her that. Instead of being a bird like these low level social media clowns, she is owning up to it.

Now let's see what she has to say. Hopefully, it isn't nonsense.
word I'm team couch but at the end of the day if you say you want tangibles and if someone even addresses it and you say Nah then how can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Listen Black people never got anything for Black people because Black people asked not even the Voting rights act was because Black people asked for it it was because white people asked for it as well. and a strategic play for the 3rd world.

Black people always made a choice who to vote for despite it not benefitting them and will continue to do so.

I haven't heard one full throated defense of Trump from non republican operative Black Person say why they voting Trump basically they just say they don't trust Kamala.

So basically the main reason why Black people are not supporting Kamala is because they don't trust her (smart move) and they think Trump will do something to the immigrants and if he does that then that means that somehow Black people will get some vague butta biscuits if we're the top second class citizens here.

Most Black people agree that Trump is a racist.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t met Kamala but she has personally affected my life and I’ve talked about it a few times here when she was AG which I felt was very disrespectful and a slap in the face. I’ve also had to interact with the people she used to climb the ladder like Willie brown and he’s a POS too so I can’t in good faith support that.
I can understand that. But I also understand that if you live in California it doesn't matter.

I'm registered in Virginia and staying in MD so my vote doesn't matter either

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
word I'm team couch but at the end of the day if you say you want tangibles and if someone even addresses it and you say Nah then how can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Listen Black people never got anything for Black people because Black people asked not even the Voting rights act was because Black people asked for it it was because white people asked for it as well. and a strategic play for the 3rd world.

Black people always made a choice who to vote for despite it not benefitting them and will continue to do so.

I haven't heard one full throated defense of Trump from non republican operative Black Person say why they voting Trump basically they just say they don't trust Kamala.

So basically the main reason why Black people are not supporting Kamala is because they don't trust her (smart move) and they think Trump will do something to the immigrants and if he does that then that means that somehow Black people will get some vague butta biscuits if we're the top second class citizens here.

Most Black people agree that Trump is a racist.

I'm actually voting for Trump, and much of it has to do with what the Democratic party has become and Trump being an outsider. But that is a discussion I'd never have on this forum because its pointless.

Trump isn't a racist. I know a few black people that met him at events back in the day or actually worked with him. All of them say the dude is definitely not racist. I tend to believe it knowing how he was adored by the Democrats and this entire city before he switched to the Republican party. Even when he created the Reform party, he was not demonized. He even denounced the platform because of the Grand Wizard of the KKK trying to endorse him. All of these Black celebrities were Team Trump until he switched parties. Doubt he was racist all of this time and now everyone just suddenly realized it.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
We barely support the Black lobbying orgs we already have. :mjtf:

That's kinda what Black Lives Matter, the NAACP, SLPC, CBC, and the Divine Nine were/are supposed to be for, but we say "fukk them" because they're "uppity" or don't get everything exactly right.

Tchalla now you know a few of those organizations are corrupt

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

That's kinda what Black Lives Matter, the NAACP, SLPC, CBC, and the Divine Nine were/are supposed to be for, but we say "fukk them" because they're "uppity" or don't get everything exactly right.

BLM is completely garbage and is not a pro-black organization.
The NAACP was bought out by the Democrats decades ago. They literally have no national presence.
The Divine Nine isn't a thing. BGLOs just largely shill for Democrats but rarely impact policy.

None of those 3 are lobbying organizations. The SLPC is at least respectable.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I'm actually voting for Trump, and much of it has to do with what the Democratic party has become and Trump being an outsider. But that is a discussion I'd never have on this forum because its pointless.

Trump isn't a racist. I know a few black people that met him at events back in the day or actually worked with him. All of them say the dude is definitely not racist. I tend to believe it knowing how he was adored by the Democrats and this entire city before he switched to the Republican party. Even when he created the Reform party, he was not demonized. He even denounced the platform because of the Grand Wizard of the KKK trying to endorse him. All of these Black celebrities were Team Trump until he switched parties. Doubt he was racist all of this time and now everyone just suddenly realized it.
:dahell:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Bruh said BLM "didn't get shyt exactly right"

I hate when ppl try to push a crazy narrative like we ain't got history :mjlol: