Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm only saying this on here, because most of us are black & ADOS, but I wonder if people saw that doc on Malcolm X's murder that I linked in my earlier post, will they think so highly of NOI?

I know when it came to a lot of the "conscious communities" back in the day, at least in NYC, they ended up being frauds! The ansaaru allah community in Bushwick that Dr. York ran was full of shyt, and criminals, but had us all believing they were good. If you were late on your DAILY fee of a few hundred dollars, they would beat your ass! Guess who got most of that money? Dr. York, and his crew! Look at Zulu Nation, and what we now know. Both of these groups were associated with NOI in some sort of way!

We love Farrakhan because he spoke for us at a time when everyone one of our leaders were gone. Plus, he didn't shyt on the new generation of hip hop, but going back to the old days, it seems they might be on some bullshyt.

Most of us, like Snoop dogg, don't read or watch important stuff so the cons can get by us, but with the internet shyt has changed, we can talk to each other more. I think we need to rethink praising the NOI! Why didn't they protect Malcolm X until he made his argument for us getting reparations at the U.N.? Why haven't they done this yet? I don't want to hear the black man should be self sufficient when you know we are owed a debt. Matter of fact, that is exactly what the government wants you to think, so maybe they are part of the system?:ohhh: Why are they teaming up with Scientology knowing its full of shyt in its origins?

The devil is really a smart man, because if it wasn't for that doc I wouldn't have thought about most of this. That Scientology move they did was some bullshyt, and made me stop fukking with them, though

You speak the truth. I do think NOI especially Farrakhan with separating Malcolm X from congregation. But I believe more fakkit ass J. Edgar Hoover had him killed with this infiltration tactics. But this is just fukking crazy. You see cacs have hateful shyt on their profiles and posts but they never get banned. But like I said before it's black people's fault. It seems like when they have money the have absolutely no interest in UNITY. Instead of getting their own platform, they use whites and get pissed when banned.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Too bad we have Nazis in the highest offices. If we had regular sane people in charge, things might be done logically.

Being Black period is soon to make you a terror suspect. Black Identity Extremist is a new category of terrorist since

Donald "Both Sides are the Same" Trump

was allowed in by the dumbest cohort of voters EVER. The ones that voted for him as well as all those who wasted votes and sat out.

It will heat up for us. That's why I keep calling these people KKK and that sort of thing.

Might be smart to

vote every Repub OUT

every chance you get

(I realize that FB is not part of the govt, but the lawmakers and courts are the ones to ultimately regulate this sort of thing)
I owe you a rep...

You see.

The Trump administration is trying to crack down on free speech. Especially the speech and the figureheads that are openly opposed to his administration and its policies.
They are gearing up for the elections. Just the tip of the iceberg. :mjgrin:
Especially before the elections....aka time to take out the trash and silence leftists and "POC" (goddamn I hate that term) that would be openly opposed to trump to hand him another W.

When I get re-up there's a Pos Rep for ya.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is straight bullshyt! :francis:
Yea I'm still waiting for receipts as to how the honorable Minister has "incited violence".

But for real...those Trump supporting whites and Jews hated this man with a passion and using him as an example of black people being "racist" and "anti-semetic".

His banning from Facebook is a big win for the "black people can be racist too" racist white folks.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You only have to look at resetera to see the direction these liberal communists want to take you in. Anything that's not pro homo, tranny, immigration, etc., gets silenced.
Libruls and Conservatives are trying to phase out Black people in America....it really feels like we going backwards for real

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
the-point-you-30719018.png
That dot must be your brain size ... yeah i fasho missed that my nig:russ:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You only have to look at resetera to see the direction these liberal communists want to take you in. Anything that's not pro homo, tranny, immigration, etc., gets silenced.
These morons love rambling on about getting rid of the gay agenda especially in corporate media .... but turn around and bytch n moan about there being too much corporate censorship :russ:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
You speak the truth. I do think NOI especially Farrakhan with separating Malcolm X from congregation. But I believe more fakkit ass J. Edgar Hoover had him killed with this infiltration tactics. But this is just fukking crazy. You see cacs have hateful shyt on their profiles and posts but they never get banned. But like I said before it's black people's fault. It seems like when they have money the have absolutely no interest in UNITY. Instead of getting their own platform, they use whites and get pissed when banned.
Yeah, facebook is foul for it

But, I'm really starting to think something bigger is about to happen, and this is white supremacists last chance to get their hate out. It's a whole bunch of reasons, but being this is year 2019, and our 400th year of officially being here, that is a sign of something. Why is this government planning to celebrate black people being here for 400 years in August, but they know how racists they are? To me, its to fool black people into believing she has changed, and us not fighting for that reparations package!

Why is it before both Malcolm X, and Martin Luther King Jr., both wanted to argue why we need reparations to powerful people, they both got killed? It seems like some of those in power are aware of something, and fighting hard to stop it from happening. The weird thing is they actually got it for decades, but all of a sudden, this ADOS movement popped off, and FAST! Remember, this movement is from the people, not just one or a few of us!

And when did it happen? 2019, 400 years later!:ohhh::blessed::cape: