Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't like FB' s policy don't use their site. Crying on here like a bunch of hoes isn't going to change their decision.:childplease:

Its not even about that....... not sure why yall can't grasp the real point at hand... .which is privatizing what is supposed to be public discourse...... but don't worry.... yall gon learn....... soon enough

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really like Farrakhan:manny:

I think his heart is more good than bad but the nikka says some wild hateful shyt for no reason and gives the NOI a bad name.

We gotta bush old outta touch nikkas like him and elevate some younger minds.

Threads like this always exposes you cacs. Stop pretending to be black.

There ain't a black person alive that believes Farrakhan says anything hateful. Everything Farrakhan says is 100% truth.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I knew FB was done when they was caught doing shady things. Then having to google how to permanently delete your account. They’re a parasite that needs your data & info, not everyone can detach from me.

Twitter been a dub since you can attack black men under the disguise of “toxic masculinity.” There was thread on a homosexual calling us “****ers” but myself & others got suspended with the quickness. The writing on the wall with them also.

Of course they can suspend or ban who they please. They’re hands aren’t clean & these conglomerate been exposed sleeping with the government. If you can’t see it.... :yeshrug:

Daps
Threads like this always exposes you cacs. Stop pretending to be black.

There ain't a black person alive that believes Farrakhan says anything hateful. Everything Farrakhan says is 100% truth.
:mjlol:

His speech at “ Nipsey Russell” funeral made no sense

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Too many black folks promote "alternatives" to Facebook and Twitter but in the end they are rarely patronized with the amount of interactions that other social media platforms have...and in turn they become abandoned.

Well that means in the end that the people they was trying to reach wasnt fukking with them like that and wasn’t down for the cause :manny:

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
"enlightened nikkas" in here begging and crying over inclusion on a private company whos entire platform is centered around stripping your personal information for purposes of auctioning you off to the highest bidder ...:russ::russ::russ:

sounding like one of them IG HOES when they get banned for showing too much titty meat LMAO

if you bum nikkas were that concered over the alleged "speech sanctuary" reductions you would create your own platform ....but you wont ....and we all know this:mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
bubu free daps/rep for Alex Jones social media ban
bubu who cares about the difference between KKK,Nazi,White Supremacist, alt right, repubs, conservatives they are rightfully categorized as sources for offensive speech
but what is offensive speech? bubu who cares, as long as it gets these types outta here

bubu facebook is private....so why are you bytching about a private company selling usage data but co-signing their generic non-standardized censorship efforts

Exactly.

Verbatim.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"enlightened nikkas" in here begging and crying over inclusion on a private company whos entire platform is centered around stripping your personal information for purposes of auctioning you off to the highest bidder ...:russ::russ::russ:

sounding like one of them IG HOES when they get banned for showing too much titty meat LMAO

if you bum nikkas were that concered over the alleged "speech sanctuary" reductions you would create your own platform ....but you wont ....and we all know this:mjlol:
Exactly like that IG hoe who made that crying video after her account was deleted....I am now worthless:mjlol:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Too bad we have Nazis in the highest offices. If we had regular sane people in charge, things might be done logically.

Being Black period is soon to make you a terror suspect. Black Identity Extremist is a new category of terrorist since

Donald "Both Sides are the Same" Trump

was allowed in by the dumbest cohort of voters EVER. The ones that voted for him as well as all those who wasted votes and sat out.

It will heat up for us. That's why I keep calling these people KKK and that sort of thing.

Might be smart to

vote every Repub OUT

every chance you get

(I realize that FB is not part of the govt, but the lawmakers and courts are the ones to ultimately regulate this sort of thing)